Its all in the past...

I was supposed to make you pay.

Hello:) this is my first ever fanfic so i am sure it will lack a lot.anyway, thank you for reading! i hope you like it

 

~flashback~

''i am sorry, we should break up''you said wile being cool.

"i guess we should''he answered.

~flashback end~

that time suddenly poped up in your head when you saw him passing by you with his new girlfriend. You two were not together for a long time and you both were never in a relationship before.You got together because your friends suggested it and...it didn't really work out.  it is already in the past but you feel  like you should have done better.

*sigh*

"yah! cha jung eun!whats wrong?'' asked sam kyong while bringing you your food."are you regreting again?''

"it's not like that''you answered "its just that i want to fall in love''

"dont worry the time will come'' smile sam kyong

''yeah...''

 

you just barely managed to finish your food when the bell rang.it was time to head to class.

''i am going , jung eun ah. i really wanted to stay with you more. so sad our classes are different''she said

''yah!we are in the same class for music and art ,arent we?its better than nothing.dont complain'' you said while puting on your serious face. she laughed.

"ok then bye.do well in your class.talk to you later''

"yeah you too!'' you said while smiling.she was your best friend. she was always there when you needed her and she was an ireplaceable existence in your life.

you were heading to class when a boy came running and bumped to you.*yah!yang yo seob who do you think you are!?*you shouted in your head. you fell and your things were all over the floor.

'aish! i lost him.just you wait you idiot!''he shouted.he turned his head and saw you on the floor.''are you alright i am really sorry!here,let me help you'' he said while smiling to you.''there we go!'' he helped you get up without removing that smile from his face.

he was really cute but also charismatic in a way.

*What is this feeling?*

_____________________________

I hope you liked it so far:)

i am sorry if its too crappy!

next chapter he is ''coming back''

thank u for reading!