Why now?

I was supposed to make you pay.

*what is this feeling?*

his name is yang yoseob and he is one of your classmates. Many people compare him to you being cheerful,cute and funny but you never really paid attention to him.

So why now?Why is this feeling coming now?Is it because you want to fall in love?

You stood there staring at him with your eyes wide open. 

"...llo?Hello?Are you ok?ehm..."     "Cha jungeun!"you answered before he could ask you making him laugh."haha.you are really  cute jungeun,you know that?"

Your whole face turned red and you quickly turned around heading for the classroom" i am sorry but i am gonna be late for class" you said feeling more embarassed than any other time.you started walking but just then he took your hand and asked you to go together since its the same class. you were almost at class and ready to explode.he was still holding your hand and you were still trying to figure why you would like it so much.

In class you kept staring at him,and the more you stared the more you liked him.*i guess this is what they call by love at first sight*you were thinking to yourself.

after class ended you went to the rooftop where sam kyong was supposed to meet you,but she  was nowhere to be found.Just then you heard footsteps and turned back while saying"yah!why are you so...late" you never expected to see him there.*what does he want?*

 

~School Yard ~

 

*what was with that girl?why have i never seen her before?why is my heart beating so fast?*yo seob thought to himself  and after a while he could be heard saying"i've been waiting all my life for her and she is finaly here.I guess you call this love at first sight." .He made his mind.he will make you his.

 

~Rooftop~

"Joon ah,why are you here?" you asked him."where is sam kyong?"

"let's say she has some business to tend to.As to why i am here i think you may know."

You had something in mind...  

"I came to tell you i broke up with my girlfriend."He said

"what does that have to do with me?"you asked,even though you already knew the answer.

 "i want us to get back together.I thought i didnt like you but i was wrong.I cant get you out of my mind"He was almost crying out. 

"why now?4 years have passed already.Why now?"you shouted.

"i thought...i thought i could forget you !that you should find someone better than me!That...that I'll never make you love me"he shouted back.

"what made you change your mind now then?"You asked him softly

"I just couldnt pull it off".joon hugged you.you tried to escape but he was stronger than you.slowly you relaxed in his embrace.just then yoseob's face appeared in your head*WHY NOW?* you thought pushing joon away. "i just wish you arent too late joon"

He looked at you walking away thinking how stupid he was waiting such a long time.

_____________________________________

Yes another chapter!

I seriously have no idea where this is going and i think it shows...sorry guys:(

I wont post for a while and 'll try thinking more about my story

Thanks for reading:)