I am the happiest woman on earth

I was supposed to make you pay.

"hurry up! we are going to be late!" sora shouted at her boyfriend

" i get it! i'm almost there!" he said while running to the car

five years had already passed and everyone was doing better than ever. just like sora said you and yoseob left her house and moved in you own about a month after your talk with her that night. you also got married a year after . Today was your daughter's first birthday party and everyone was going to be there to congratulate the seed of your and yoseob's love. even joon who you heard had made it quite big in new york and he was even coming with his american girlfriend to introduce her to you guys.Sam kyeong was also engaged and she looked up to you and yoseob as her ideal couple so she would get frustrated by her fiance for not being cool like yoseob but fat and sloppy, but she sill love him more than anything and so did he. he was even on a diet cutting down a lot of his favorite dishes he couldnt live without for her. Even that sora found a man who at first looked like he was being controled by her but in reality she was way more in love with him than he was and was the one being cotrolled.

"happy birthday yang yomi!" everyone cheered

*i am the happiest woman on earth*

_______________________________________________________________________-

its officialy over! i hope you guys liked it and thank you tons for sticking with me till the end. i cant express how much i love you all and how thankfull i am even though i didnt do my part as i should. it may take a while but i am going to star a new fanfic with the male lead being an idol as you guys chose. . thank you guys again and i am sorry ♥ see you in my next story!