oh no!

I was supposed to make you pay.

It was starting to get late so you decided to go back. all the way to the bus stop you could stop thinking about what you thought earlier and  your cheeks were so red yoseob was asking you if you were sick.

"no i'm ok.dont worry." you said everyime but he kept asking if you were sure. the bus was finally here .

"i am still worried. i'll take you home"he said

"i told you there is nothing wrong with me. you worry too much" you said and laughed at his worried face.*this is all because of you, you know.*     "you babo!"

 "dont laugh!are you sure you can go back on your own?"

"yes.the bus stop is only some meters from my house i wont have to walk for a long time so its ok. you just go home"

"arasseo yeobo. just give a call when you reach ok?" he finally steped back   "ok" you got into the bus and waved him goodbye.    

just then yoseob realised he was holding your back. he really insisted on holding it for you because he said something like he could show you his manly side all day. he tried to catch up with the bus but he was late so he took the next bus and followed you. 

 

  ~in front of your house~

"damn i forgot my bag.yoseob has it! great! how am i supposed to get in now?" there was noone in your house and the truth is you lived alone. your parents moved to new york sometime back because of your father's work but you managed to convience them to let you stay in korea.

just then your phone rang "hmm? my phone? i thought it was in my bag" you reached for your phone wich was in your pocket 

"yes?sam kyeong ah.what is it?" 

"yah!how did it go? did you get your revenge already?" she asked and was really anxious waiting for your reply

"oh?revenge?ehmm it didnt go that well.hehe..."

"WHAT?! WHAT HAPPENED?"she shouted

"oh nothing, it just didnt happen."you answered calmly

"hey whats wrong with you?what do you mean it didnt happen?did something else happened between you two? you are acting really weird .usually you would be like:HEY!STOP SHOUTING! I CAN HEAR YOU!, and kill my ears but you were too quiet.dont tell me you started developing feelings for him?"

"YAH! WHO WOULD DEVELOP FEELINGS FOR THAT STUPID DINGO?HE JUST LOOKS CUTE TO BE EASIER TO LURE YOU AND KILL YOU! HE IS ALSO THE GREESIEST MAN EVER.AND THAT BURDENSOME AEGYEO! OH GOD! I TELL YOU THERE IS NO WAY I HAVE GOOD FEELINGS FOR THAT DING YOSEOB.ONLY ANGER AND ANNOYANCE!YOU KNOW I PLAN TO MAKE HIM LOVE ME AND THEM BAM! GOODBYE MISTER" you shouted bak to her,like she was expecting before. just then you heard a noise of something being dropped on the ground. you turned your head and HE was there the stupid dingo you could not get out of your head and he heard it all. everything you said.he turned away and started walking.you just froze.

"jung eun ah.are you there?yah! cha jung eun! yah!"you could hear sam kyeong from the phone but you didnt answer.

"i screwed up"

_______________________________________________________

so..., finally another chapter.i am sorry but i failed my exams unfortunately and now i have to take them again in june.even thought i graduated i didnt get in university...i was too down to write anything sorry.

soo i think this isnt going to have any mature content but i am not sure so i'll just leave it mark as mature for now.sorry if you were expecting it.