Day 9

Life of a Secret Admirer (SkyDragon Ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear Diary,

Today, I took extra care in the way I dressed. This morning as a family we all went out early to get breakfast together before I went to school. Even my mum was pleasantly surprised and took mini polaroids of me and I asked for one of it. So here you go.. My OOTD (outfit of the day).  

  So how do I look? Cute Cool enough?

The conversation with mum whose EQ happens to be superb.

Mum: Chaerin ah~ You look extremely done up today? Wae?

Me: Nothing mum. I didn't know what to wear.

Mum: Such a bad liar.

Me: *huge denial* Really mum.. I did not know what to wear.. Just mix and match...

Mum: Are you dressed to impress?

Shoot! I'm caught! --- Me thoughts.

Me: Nope..(I lied)

Mum: Fine.. Fine... If you insist...

Phew~~~

Luckily she let it go~~ let it go~~~ let me go~~~ with that lie.. = )

My parents sent me to school today. And the journey to school was accompanied by our chit chats and a music playing in the background - Bob Marley's "Wake Up and Live"

Excerpt of lyrics

Wake up and live, y'all,
Wake up and live!
Wake up and live now!
Wake up and live!

Life is one big road with lots of signs,
So when you riding through the ruts, don't you complicate your mind:
Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy!
Don't bury your thoughts; put your vision to reality, yeah!

 

Yes yes Bob Marley... I'm going to live my life today... I thought in that car singing along. Hehehe. Thank you for the encouragement Mr. Marley. I felt pumped up. I was at the gates of the school saying my good byes and my parents gave me a kiss on my cheeks at the same time; my dad took the right side and my mum took the left side. Do I feel embarrassed? Nope. Not at all. I love them and they love me!

I walked into the school happy... But... the first person I saw as soon as I reached school was Han Ji Eun... Sigh~~  I think I can't really flee from hate and mischief Mr Marley... Jealousy? Definitely not jealous of her. She was eyeing me as I passed by her. I looked at her too. But there was no confrontation or anything this morning. But something happened in class. 

Remember I told you about the girl who was autistic? Her name was Melissa Kwon. Today her other school is having a break so it was close. And if I did not hear wrongly, the school is having a break for the whole week, I'm not sure why either. 

Anyways, Miss Barbie decided that it was fun to play with Melissa. She taunted her. Took away Melissa's book when she was the one who forgot to bring hers to class, causing Melissa to receive the scolding of a teacher (who happens to be the strictest among all teachers --- such detailed planning from Miss Barbie). Then when the lesson was over, instead of returning the book nicely (the least she could do--- but who am I kidding?), she threw it on the floor; for Melissa to pick it up. I who had been watching (because God knows I don't want to have anything to do with Miss Barbie at all!) decided to pick it up for Melissa and asked if she was alright.. She definitely looked frightened even though she said she was okay. 

I would like to directly quote the conversation with Miss Barbie to you... my dear diary...

After I picked up the book and asked how Melissa was;

Miss Barbie: Wah~~ Melissa has a saviour... Good on you Melissa.

I was about to walk away when Miss B decided not to shut .

Miss Barbie: You think you can always help her uh? 

I walked on to go to my seat... 

Miss Barbie: Ya~! I'm talking to you! You think you can always save her?

I still can't be bothered... Until...

Miss Barbie: You are such a b*tch! You think by doing all this Kwon Jiyong would fall for you? You like Jiyong right?!

That's where it stopped me in my tracks... and I saw THE Kwon Jiyong saw me and I definitely saw THE Kwon Jiyong looking at me... I gathered my thoughts, turned around and spoke;

Me: Look here Han Ji Eun-sshi... I don't think I need to have any conversation with you at all. Since you can't even show the slightest respect to another person.

And I walked away.. But she still did not shut her trap... 

Miss Barbie: I'm smart and I come from a well-to-do family I command the respect because I deserve it.

Her sidekicks decided to join in too at that time. 

Sidekicks: Not only is Ji Eun smart and rich, she's also pretty.

That triggered me off.. BIG TIME.

I turned around to face her and her sidekicks...

Me: You, the both of you who are flanking Han Ji Eun-sshi right here... Get a life will you? Are you paid monthly salary or something to serve her? 

Me: I respect a person because of who he or she is as a person not because of intelligence, wealth or even looks... 

Miss Barbie: You're jealous that's because you have none of those.

Me: Nope. Not because I'm jealous but because I don't even see you as a person. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter