Day 5

Life of a Secret Admirer (SkyDragon Ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear Diary,

Today was the 2nd day that we had to gather for as a crew. Kinda like brainstorming session. For now it's going to be a twice a week practice. I went with Soo Joo today since we now know that we share the same CCA. I felt nervous before going.

In class today, THE Kwon Jiyong was sitting beside me. Somehow after yesterday's revelation, I now feel that sorta aura surrounding him. No longer he was just Ken! He was THE Kwon Jiyong now. Aww~~ I'm so fangirling right now. Though I have not heard him rap in full since I just found out from the search engine website that he just got inducted into G-5, he certainly got me interested. Today from what I heard, prior to practice, the seniors will be putting on some demonstration of skills. I was anticipating his display of skills.

There's always this thing about rappers. I find them to be y even within a whole group. Specifically in K-Pop... I mean there's just something about rappers right? Even if I put aside K-pop, rappers like Tupac, Biggie, Nas, Eminem, Dr. Dre, the whole of D-12 and who can ever forget Wu Tang Clan.. The list goes on~~~ And I imagined THE Kwon Jiyong to be as good as them and remember the movie "8 Mile"? Eminem spitting flows in a diss battle? Damn! Wasn't he the iest in that scene? *drools* (used up all the tissue - You're ruining the Gaia Chaerin~~ So not environmental friendly!) I was over the moon. Or maybe I'm just moronic. LOL!

While we were in class, we had to carry out an assignment, but more like a project of getting to know your classmate. The pairing was easy because the teacher decided. I was paired up with guess who???? THE Kwon Jiyong!!! Waaaaa~~~~ *calm down don't show desparation* Breathe In~~ Breathe Out~~ Inhale~~ Exhale~~

But... from far Plastic Girl gave me a glare so piercing that could kill me... But she has no idea that I am hiding my death glare too! That could melt every plastic that's contained within her body including her b*tchy heart! Urgh! Mean.. Just Mean!  Today she did it again to the girl. She purposedly drenched the girl's books with the girls water bottle by "accidentally" knocking over it when she walked pass. I just managed to help the girl to dry her books with the hand dryer in the toilet. I really can't let this go on.. Ottoke? I really want to help the girl even in class not just during lessons.. But I am enjoying the fact that most of my class work involves Ken! If I were to ask her to sit beside me, then Ken??!! Is it wrong to be selfish once a while? *I promise only with Ken!* As if we had known each other for long, he continued from yesterday's introduction! 

THE Kwon Jiyong: So... getting to know each other huh? Yesterday's introduction was quite impressive. 

Me: Yours too.

THE Kwon Jiyong: Neh? What did you say?

Luckily I was impressed if not I wouldn't even bothered --- My

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter