Day 4

Life of a Secret Admirer (SkyDragon Ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear Diary,

I was excited to attend my first group practice. I saw one of my classmates; a girl named Soo Joo hanging around the area in front of the room where we were supposed to gather for the practice. I approached her and asked if she was there for CCA too and she was! I’m glad that there’s at least someone I knew. We were about to be assigned to our groups for some activity, when the seniors of the crew came into the room, as they will be helping us the juniors to adapt to the life as a crew member. Some what like a “cult”? LOL! Where they expect you to be committed to ensure a cohesive teamwork. Cliché but I guess it really does work? Since the group has been surviving ever since the school was founded! To my surprise, one of the seniors was Ken! Eh.. I mean Kwon Jiyong! The guy who sat beside me! What came across my mind at that point of time was “Mwo?? He is a Senior?” How come? Did I missed out on something? I became CURIOUS about him.

We the juniors had to introduce ourselves during the induction and the seniors had to introduce themselves to us as well. The question that was posed to the juniors as part of our introduction was why we chose the hip hop crew (remember cult?) as our co-curricular activity because we were told that it would require long hours and committment for it. 

Finally it was my turn to introduce myself.. Me, the last junior to intro. I wasn't particular happy that all eyes were on me now particularly Ken's! After my crazy word vomit yesterday for him, even having him sitting in class by my side today was burdensome. We don't really speak much to each other anyways except for school work.. But now... Urgh!  I feel like an ostrich with my head in the sand...~~~ His stare was intensed. He even sat forward in his chair listening. Just like this ---->  Can you imagine my fear? I don't think you can... You have no idea. At that point I really REGRETTED yesterday's word vomit that I had. Gosh Lee Chaerin what a blunder...!

I then told the "audience" that I chose to be in the hip hop crew because I love music. May seemed politically correct answer but I sincerely do love music. But... apparently... Mr. Ken was not impressed with my answer. He did not questioned the others but me! wae? Wae? WaE? WAE? WHY ME??!! 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter