Day 20

Life of a Secret Admirer (SkyDragon Ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear Diary, 

It's Sunday morning.. Really Wee hours.. I think I should write my entry before I go to sleep since Family Day has been moved to Sunday because of tonight's event that my dad and I went along with Shin ahjusshi. 

I am so glad I went to watch him performed. It was real good. His crew was good live!

My OOTD... similar to a rockstar? Do I? Lol! (courtesy of my dad's snapshot)

So we all went in my dad's car.. Since my dad is the designated driver for the night. Shin ajusshi and my dad wanted to catch up and talk for some collaboration of some sort so that's why ahjusshi came along. Shin ahjusshi had a good impression on THE Kwon Jiyong ever since the day we went to his jamming studio. So Shin ahjusshi did some bragging talks to my dad about THE Kwon Jiyong... 

How can I really thank Shin ahjusshi. I didn't even had to confess to my dad. LOL! 

So we reached Freebird. It was quite difficult to move around in the crowded place. I heard there were a few acts that night and his crew was scheduled to be the last one. I excused myself from ahjusshi and dad (they were chillin' at the bar) to go to the very front of the stage where usually the groupie stands... I am not really a groupie.. A groupie usually wants to have with the crew members, any one from the crew.. But for me... It's just THE Kwon Jiyong.. Even if its .. it would be him only...! Goodness gracious Chaerin, you are really going bonkers!!!! Argh~~~!!!  

*Shhh... Mum should never know*

Anyways, so far the performances has been great. I am just waiting for that GORGEOUS of a guy to appear! I stood where he would usually stand on stage and that he can be seen clearly, even down to his nostrils! You know how figured the exact location out? I actually searched for videos online and watched G5's performances! That's how mad I've gone! Kekekekeke. With all the trouble that I've been through, Finally.. Finally.. Finally~~~~~~ I saw him!! I missed him for the past 3 days! He had that cool vibe surrounding him! Awwww~~~~ *heartbeat racing like mad*

I screamed and shouted his name! And... HE HEARD ME!!!! He saw me and SMILED the widest smile.

"KWON JIYONG~~~!!! HWAITING~~!! G-DRAGON~~!!(his stage name) HWAITING~!!" 

The performance.. I should rephrase.. HIS performance was ic! I had eargasm like for the whole time he was spitting fiyah!!! Hot! Just simply HOT! 

When he finished his performance he came to find me and we spoke. He brought me to the back of the building because it was too loud to talk inside. 

THE Kwon Jiyong: You came... (I did Jiyong, I 'came' when you rapped ---- LOL!)

Me: Yup

THE Kwon Jiyong: No curfews?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter