-- Cast --

Closer to You

MAIN:


Park Chanyeol "Camera Demon"

age: 23

occupation: actor/model

status: single, hates dating

hobbies: composing music

agency: Finite

Living under the constant eye of the public since birth, he closes off his personal emotions to anyone except his best friend. Known as the "Camera Demon" by photographers for his ability to completely change once filming begins, and his tenacity for perfection. Slightly narcissistic and used to getting his way. Under his hard and stoic persona hides his true bright personality that slowly begins to unravel with his budding friendship with Scarlett.

SCARLETT aka "Scar"

age: 20

occupation: Stylist & Assistant

status: single

agency: Starlight

hobbies: Art

A total workaholic with a strong aim to fulfill her dream of someday opening her own art gallery. Although she is often offered positions in well-known agencies for her unique ability to understand her client's tastes, she has turned down all offers. She often shies away from personal relationships, aside from her best friends,  Mira and Sehun. She puts her art on hold for a while due to the lack of inspiration from her work. However, after being forced to work with Park Chanyeol, she finally finds herself inspired again and she has no idea why. 

 


SIDE


                                                                             

KANG MIRA

age: 20

occupation: intern at Starlight

status: single

hobbies: eating, sleeping

Quit university to pursue her lifelong dream of being a director. She speaks only when spoken to and works meticulously with her team-members and close friends, Scar and Sehun. Due to her quiet personality, she finds herself unable to voice her opinions properly which in turn results in others overlooking her talents.

 

BYUN BAEKHYUN

age: 23

occupation: Actor/Model

status: unknown

agency: Finite

Works under the same agency with Chanyeol, his colleague and best friend. Unlike Park, Baekhyun is more open and friendly with the staff and known for his exceptional taste in fashion. He finds himself warming up to Scarlett and her crew.

OH SEHUN

age: 20

occupation: Set Designer

status: playing the field, bi

agency: Starlight

Scarlett's best friend and occasional "mom" who wishes to set her to live life and go on dates. Often very protective, like an older brother, to her. Quirky and friendly personality; loved by everyone in the agency. Works with Scar and Mira to help take care of the actors on set. Despite his "friends should share everything" attitude, he keeps his crush a secret.