--2020 Update --

Closer to You

 


AUTHOR NOTES


 

Hi guys!! It's 2020 and I can't believe all the craziness that's happened this year. I hope everyone is safe and staying strong - I know this year has made a major impact in my life as I'm sure it has with everyone else. 

 

A FEW UPDATES ABOUT ME:

I've been doing Uni online which has been very strange - I'm majoring in fine arts so its been a little wierd learning by watching videos online instead of being able to see the professor draw in person. It's been very non-inspiring to be at home all the time, but I'm trying to stay safe till they finally make that vaccine. I miss studio time the most and chilling on campus with my friends T_T. I also stopped writing for a long time, as you I'm sure noticed my hiatus - every time I thought "Okay maybe now I can sit and write" but life has its ways - I got busy with school and work (gotta earn that mula to pay tuition). So after that I just kept out of AFF. However, this semester I don't have to work so it's given me a lot of free time so I've been going through this story writing through the ending.....BUT here's the big news.....I'm starting over....

I know I know, please don't be mad - this story is like a baby to me and when I was working on the ending, I was really unhappy with a lot of things. Man how long ago did I start this...2015? It's been a while. If you've read my work, you know I'm really meticulous about the research I do and also in putting backgrounds to all my characters. Well, I ended up changing a lot.....A LOT.....so hence....starting over. 

The main storyline is still the same, just explanations about backgrounds, and certain things are going to change. So not to keep you waiting, I"m going to post the first chapter if you still feel like reading. And then I'll be posting once a week from then on. Hope all my readers understand, and I hope that your patience with me as a writer as not worn out >.<.

OTHER THINGS:

My previous Wattpad got hacked into and then deleted, so I made a new one, stories are posted there as well if you prefer reading there.

https://www.wattpad.com/user/ramblesofthelost

I actually haven't followed Kpop in a while, so I'm just recently catching up to Super M and also watching ILAND. I haven't watched the last episode so don't tell me who made it! All I know is if Jungwon, Sunghoon, and Heesung aren't in the final team, then Big Hit and I need to talk <(=_=<)

Hope everyone is doing okay, please do update me!

Until next time!

Forever your Author! <3