SHOCKING NEWS !

pmk

 

Chapter EIGHT

 


Normal/Author's P.O.V

 

Two days later, Heeyoung woke up to her alarm clock that she had set for 6AM. Why so early? Because it was monday and she needed to go to school. As she got out of bed she sighed, Everyone's gonna be all over me again... wish I could just get home schooled or something...

 

The school day started just as she expected. Everyone was staring at her like a hawk. Girls were glaring, boys... were too? Or was that something else? What is going on?

 

Baby girl~” She heard someone say behind her. Ah... I almost forgot about this guy... She knew who the voice belonged to, and she had a feeling he was about to hug her, so she quickly stepped away, and glared at him. “What's wrong? Don't you want a hug from oppa?”

 

No, Eli...” Heeyoung said cold heartedly. “Go away, I'm not feeling well.”

 

Suddenly Eli grabbed her hand, “I'll take you to the nurse or something... are you ok??”

 

I'm fine!” she pulled her hand away, and ran.

 

I'm so sick of this. How dare he just act as if we're going out. And he even “admitted it” to e v e r y o n e in the school!

 

Ugh... I hate school now. Can't wait to get home because BEA--

 

She gasped and stopped herself.

 

...What am I thinking?

 

I need to stop being such a B2UTY. They'll become scared of me if I accidentally let my inner B2UTY out...

 

Boo~” Someone suddenly said in front of her. Even though her eyes had been open and she had been staring straight ahead, while sitting with her back to a tree in the school garden, she didn't even notice a pretty looking boy sit in front of her.

 

What?” She asked nonchalantly. Heeyoung almost never acts nice toward strangers, and she wasn't about to start doing so now.

 

How cold~” he cried, but continued to sit in front of her.

 

What do you want? Leave me alone. I bet you're here to bully me like your friend.” She clenched her fist, and threatened to punch him.

 

She has seen him hanging around with Alexander, who often bullies her in school, and she has no idea why. This boy in front of her looked so thin and weak, so even though she just pretended to get ready to punch him, she would never actually dare to do that.

 

Scary~” he said, but he didn't seem scared at all. “And I'm not here to bully you... and Alexander wasn't really bullying you either...”

 

What? Not bullying? Do you even know what bullying is? He keeps tripping me! And he's spreading weird rumours about me! People suddenly started to think that I'm a famous singer in England! ! They should do their research before they start spreading a lie like that! There's no person called Heeyoung Kim in England! Or at least not anymore... and definitely not someone famous---” Heeyoung was getting frustrated, and clenched her fists even more, almost digging her long nails into the insides of her hands. “..You don't think that's bullying?”

 

...I guess it is... sort of...”

 

--sort of!?” Heeyoung yelled.

 

No no.. it is. It definitely is.” He chuckled, and backed away just a little. “...he won't leave you alone until you break up with Eli.”

 

Break up? We're not even going out.” So that's why he was bullying me...?

 

Even so you need to break up with him.”

 

Who are you anyway?” she finally asked.

 

You don't know?” He asked sounding surprised. “I'm Kevin Woo and I'm--”

 

~La la la la lightless~ ~La la la la lightless~

 

Heeyoung's ringtone suddenly interrupted and she looked at her phone. Son Dongwoon, she read on the screen.

 

Yoboseyo?” she asked, as she answered the phone.

 

Heeyoung? Sorry for calling you while you're at school, but do you have access to the internet over there?”

 

Yeah, why?”

 

Go to youtube and search 'B2ST Hyunseung's girlfriend'”

 

W..why?” Heeyoung asked, but she already had a feeling she knew what it was about.

 

...just do it... I gotta go now. I'll see you later. Wait for me after school.”

 

ok, but--”

 

Dongwoon hung up. Why did he tell me to wait for him? She wondered for a moment, but then she remembered what he had asked her to do. She turned to Kevin and said. “Can you show me where the computers room is?”

 

Sure...?” Kevin said, as he stood up and extended a hand to her. She didn't take it.

 


 

Hyung~ what are you doing here?” someone exclaimed as Heeyoung and Kevin entered the computers room.

 

Oh Dongho, you were here? Soohyun was looking for you earlier,” Kevin said, but continued when Heeyoung poked him, reminding him what they were there for. “Can we borrow the computer you were just on?”

 

Why, use another one!” Dongho yelled. 

 

This uh... seems urgent.” Kevin said, as he noticed Heeyoung's worried expression. "And your computer is the only one that's on right now... so can we?"

 

Fine. ..but only because it's for noona,” Dongho smiled at Heeyoung, and Heeyoung did the same. He's cute^^.

 

Ah, right, Soohyun hyung...” Dongho mumbled and left the computers room.

 

When Heeyoung opened the first video that came up after she searched 'B2ST Hyunseung's girlfriend' , she gasped and fell back in her chair. It was a video of the other day in the mall... when that creep suddenly approached her, and she was saved by Hyunseung. The way Hyunseung stood behind her with his arm around her waist, asking the creepy man “What are you doing to me girlfriend?” .... it was all in the video...

 

What's this?” Kevin asked, looking at the screen with an curious expression. “A B2ST scandal? That's a first...” he mumbled then looked at Heeyoung who seemed to be totally out of it. “Whats with you?” He chuckled. “You were a B2UTY? Wow... and Hyunseung biased?”

 

Kevin thought Heeyoung was just shocked because her favourite singer had a girlfriend... but he didn't know that girl was Heeyoung.

 

Heeyoung's face couldn't be seen in the video, and Heeyoung prayed that there were no other videos of this with her face clearly seen... She had just started to like Korea, and she doesn't want to have to leave this country so soon.

 


 

ohoho, :] 

 

comment ! XD

 

 

[RANT]

 

[ omg I have totally been listening to DOOWOON's duet "When the door closed" like 1000 times (jk, only 200 so far...) It's so amazing!! :D I already the replay button of the fancams like 300 times in the past 2 weeks, and now I can finally just leave it on replay all day long! :D the teaser made me cry ;___; crybaby woon <3333 and you even melted the cold heart of papa Hong? awww. <3 

and Junseob's duet was also released today. Did you all hear it yet? read the lyrics yet? :D They're really clever, and sweet, and ;__; <3 awh. 

B2ST ARE SPOILING US WAY TOO MUCH!!

No other band has made my love them so much in just a little over a year! <3 

SHINee took a whole 2 years to get me to love them as much as I love B2ST right now! and a week to make me disinterested... < I hate myself for that. ;_;

 

[/ RANT] .

 

Next update very soon coz my holidays finally started :DD
( finally I'm thankful to the snow haha. because break started 2 days earlier than it was supposed  to :D )