Girlfriend

pmk

 

Chapter FOUR

 

Whisper softly softly in my ear, say all the things I want to hear~” Heeyoung sang, as she pretty much skipped from shop to shop, with Sanghee and surprisingly, all of B2ST members following her. “So speak low if you speak, love~

 

Sanghee somehow managed to convince B2ST to go shopping for her dad's present with her, or that's what she thought, but in reality, B2ST were just worried about her, so they wanted to somehow make her feel better. She seemed to be a B2UTY, and she was the daughter of their producer after all, so that's mainly why they went.

 

Heeyoung was so nervous about being with B2ST, so she tried to cover up her nervousness by singing her favourite songs, that were not B2ST songs. Also, as B2ST's producer's daughter, she tried her best not to scare them, so she decided to hide the fact that she's a major B2UTY. B2ST would probably get scared and run away if she started fangirling like what her mind told her to do.

 

~Tell me, Can you hear whispers softly in your ear~? We will never ever know~ coz our love was always a secret~ ” She continued singing by herself as she entered another shop.

 

Hyunseung nudged Dongwoon and motioned him to go over and sit down at the bench. “I'm too tired to continue walking...”

 

Why do I have to come with you hyung~?” Dongwoon whined, but Hyunseung glared at him, so he followed him, while the rest continued almost-chasing Heeyoung from shop to shop.

 

After a moment of just sitting down in silence, Hyunseung blurted out his thoughts. “Are you sure she's really a B2UTY? I mean, her ringtone was out “Lightless” but... she doesn't even seem to really listen to much kpop.. maybe it's just coz her father produced the song?”

 

I swear she is a B2UTY. When I told her we were B2ST she nearly screamed and fainted!” Dongwoon chuckled, remembering Heeyoung's expression. “anyway, how do you know she's not into kpop?” He glanced around a bit, and pulled his scarf a bit higher, because people seemed to recognise them.

 

Think about it. We've been here for almost 2 hours now, yet she hasn't sang along to not one song.” Hyunseung stated, “And kpop is all that's been playing on the radio here.”

 

Haha, she did sing along to this song though,” Dongwoon laughed. The song that was currently playing was B2ST's own song, 'shock'.

 

What? Really?”

 

You should have seen it! Hahahaha. She sang a few lines of it, but then she glanced at us, and quickly stopped and started singing that other song you just heard her sing.” he chuckled. “She's probably just trying to hide the B2UTY inside her... I'm not sure why though.”

 

Really? I didn't notice.”

 

Yeah I don't think anyone did.”

 

She's got a good voice though,” Hyunseung admitted.

 

Yeah..”

 


 

Ya! Where did Maknae and Hyunseung go?” Doojoon suddenly asked as he realised they were missing. He stopped and looked around for a moment.

 

Hey, where did Heeyoung run off to?” Junhyung suddenly gasped as he realised Heeyoung was also missing.

 

Don't worry, she tends to do that when she's shopping. She'll ring me later crying when she finds out I'm not behind her anymore.”

 

Crying!?” Doojoon exclaimed worriedly. “Ok guys, go find Dongwoon and Hyunseung, I'm gonna go find Heeyoung.” He spoke quickly and ran off, leaving Junhyung confused, and Yoseob and Sanghee snickering.

 

He didn't even mention that Kikwang was also missing...” Junhyung mumbled. “Or maybe he didn't notice?”

 

WHAT?” Sanghee suddenly screamed and looked around. “Omo! I must find him!!” she quickly ran off, with Yoseob following her from behind.

 

She didn't notice either? Junhyung stared after them confused, but then just fixed his sunglasses, and glanced around a bit before walking back in the direction they had come from.

 


 

You're Park Heeyoung right?” someone asked Heeyoung, as she tried to walk past him, but with no luck as he kept getting in her way. “Can I have an autograph?”

 

I already gave you one... don't even know why... what do you want?”

 

I want you to sign somewhere else.” He said in a scarily 'suggestive' tone.

 

Go away you creep.” Heeyoung said as she tried to walk away from him, but suddenly he grabbed her arm.

 

Where you going. That's a mean way to act toward you fan.”

 

FAN? Why would I have a fan--”

 

Sshhhh...”

 

The strange man looked skinny, and weak, but his hold on her hand was strong.

 

G—get away!” Heeyoung screamed.

 


 

Kikwangieee~ There you areee~” Sanghee squealed as she reached him. Yoseob quickly put a hand over .

 

Ssshhhhh... what if fans recognise us!”

 

I'm not scared of your little B2UTYs. HEY KIKWAmmph---” She glared at Yoseob who stopped her again.

 

Yeah, well I'm scared for you!”

 

Hey guys, sorry. I got a phone call from.. uhh.. anyway, sorry for suddenly leaving.” Kikwang smiled, and then walked back toward where they had come from.

 

Sanghee was about to ask him who he got a call from, because he seemed to be about to tell them before stopping himself, but suddenly she received a call from Doojoon. “Eh?”

 


 

Come here baby,” the creepy man said to Heeyoung, and walked closer to her, as she was trying to back away. Suddenly, she bumped into something, or rather someone, and froze.

 

She was really shaking at this point, and felt her knees weaken, as the strange man only got closer.

 

Suddenly, whoever she had just bumped into s a hand around her, and she noticed that creepy man look up at that person, and back away slowly.

 

What are you doing to my girlfriend?”

 

What?”

 

 


 

omg. I've been so busy lately ;_; 

by the way, anyone recognize the song Heeyoung sang? :P [lmao, my all time fav song XDD]