Dare or DOUBLE dare ?

pmk

 

Chapter SIX


 


 

 

Heeyoung's P.O.V

 


 

 

I can't believe dad didn't warn me not to let Sanghee bring alcoholic drinks here. He knows I'm not 18 yet, so.... I thought as I watched Sanghee who was holding two bottles of vodka in her hands.

 

Heeyoung, come over here, you have to drink too!” Kikwang sang, and just as I expected, Sanghee, being a responsible best friend, yelled at him.

 

Yah! She's still a minor!” she then turned to me with a smirk, “Let's just wait two more months.”

 

Yah! There's no way I'd ever drink! I hate alcohol.” I stated loudly.

 

It was true.. I just cant hold alcohol at all, it makes me sick after just a few sips. I don't know how Sanghee can drink so heavily, I'm surprised.

 

Alright then! TRUTH OR DARE!” Yoseob exclaimed from on top of the stairs looking down at us in the living room.

 

I have a better idea, DARE OR DOUBLE DARE!”

 

oh dear shisus, no...way...” I cried quietly and face palmed. I could have sworn I saw Dongwoon and Hyunseung laugh before they turned to Sanghee to hear what the rules of the game were.

 

The rules were as follows :

 

Since the game lasts for exactly 4 hours, everyone gets to chicken out of Dares 40 times. Dares only. As for Double Dares, they must be done no matter what. Also, the 40 chicken rule... even though its 40 in total for the whole game, the limit is 10 per hour. So if you chicken out of dares 10 times in one hour, for the rest of the hour, you'll have to accept Double Dares.


 


 

 

The first hour and a half passed with safe dares, like telling truthful facts about themselves, someone's shoulder.. lol, that was actually kind of funny, can you guess who who's shoulder? I don't ever want to see something like that again..

 

For a moment there I was thinking : ' thank god they didn't have to kiss. '

 

....but I spoke too soon.

 

Alright, Yoseob.” Junhyung smirked at Yoseob who's eyes suddenly widened in fear. “You've already chickened out of 10 dares in this hour,” he stated. It was true. Yoseob said no to every other dare that was about him someone again. “so.... I double dare you to kiss Yoon Doojoon!”

 

YAH! ” both Yoseob and Doojoon yelled in unison, as Hyunseung and Kikwang fell back and snickered, while Junhyung just stared at them clearly amused. “NO WAY!!!!!”

 

Hyung, that's too mean.” Dongwoon stated, but I know he only said it because he was trying to up to his hyungs. I could tell he was also finding it hard to not laugh. When his eyes met, mine I saw him smile, so I quickly looked away... not sure why.

 

Go on, it's not like I said you have to kiss him on the lips... just his cheek.” he said.

 

I couldn't stop my lips from curving upwards as I watched the scene in front of me of the two B2ST members I found out apparently also live together, unlike all the other members who live on their own, doing the dare.

 

Sanghee was already giggling like mad, but at least I was able to hold back. It was awkward just to watch, so I can't even imagine what Doojoon and Yoseob were feeling.

 

Suddenly, I noticed Sanghee glance at me briefly with a smirk. I cocked my eyebrow, as I thought, She must be up to something. Her whispering something to Kikwang made me kind of nervous and worried.

 

After Yoseob quickly, but obviously reluctantly pecked Doojoon's cheek, Kikwang, who's turn it was now to make up the next dare, called out my name, just as I suspected. “Heeyoung, Dare or Double Dare?”

 

Dare.” I couldn't trust Kikwang with a double dare after seeing Sanghee whisper something to him just moments ago.

 

ok,” he smiled, and I tensed a bit, “I'll pour you some of this,” he pointed to the bottle of vodka, “and you'll have to drink it in one go.”

 

"WHAT!?" I screamed.

 

I expected Sanghee to stand up and yell at him for daring me to drink alcohol, but she didn't. Then I remembered it was her who probably suggested the dare to Kikwang.

 

I was still thinking about whether to take the dare or not, when Sanghee chuckled, “You can't take this dare, Heeyoung, I won't allow it.”

 

But I can't chicken out of this dare...” I cried, then looked down, “I can only chicken out of one more dare before this hour ends...”

 

So? There's only 5 minutes left of this hour, what are the chances you'll get a dare you'll need to chicken out of?”

 

I had a feeling this was Sanghee's plan... that she told Kikwang to do this on purpose.

 

It must be a trap.” Hyunseung spoke quietly beside me, “n..not that I want a minor to drink... but just.. y..you know, letting you know that you might make a mistake by not taking this dare.”

 

I glanced at Hyunseung, who seemed kind of worried, but then I quickly looked away, because I still felt a little awkward with him after he suddenly declared I'm his girlfriend. He did later tell me he only did it to help me away from the creep in the mall... but still... ugh... why am I so inexperienced like this?

 

Well?” Sanghee snapped me out of my thoughts.

 

I won't do it... I wont take this dare.” I sighed.

 

It turned out that Hyunseung and I were right.... it was a trap... because it turned out that the one who had to make up the next dare was Sanghee, and she chose to give her dare to me.

 

Heeyoung, I dare you to kiss him... on the lips....”

 

I stared at her in shock without looking at the guy she just pointed to... I couldn't chicken out of this dare.

 


 

Hurrhurrhurr, who do you guys think Sanghee was pointing to? ^ ~ ^ Please let me know what you think in the comments <3

I enjoy writing in Heeyoung's P.O.V a lot more, so I'll probably continue to write in Heeyoung's point of view in the future.