Jealousy is rising

pmk

 

 

Chapter FIVE




 

 

 

 Doojoon was running around the mall, desperately looking for Heeyoung. He wasn't sure why, but he really worried about her a lot. When Sanghee said that Heeyoung will cry, he suddenly just felt the need to protect her.

 

What are you doing to my girlfriend?” He suddenly heard someone speak loudly. He wouldn't usually look in the direction where the voice came from, because to be quite frank he wouldn't really care, especially since he was busy looking for Heeyoung, yet still, instinctively, he turned and looked, because the voice sounded familiar.

 

What?” Heeyoung squealed, when she looked around and found it was Hyunseung. She's as shocked as I am... wait, who's that guy? He looked at the guy, who was slowly backing away.

 

Go away right now, and don't ever come near her again...” Hyunseung spoke with a low threatening voice, even Doojoon was kind of scared. “or else I'll call the police.”

 

Y—ye. I'm on my way.” The creeper stumbled and tripped, and then made a run for it when he stood back up again.

 

As he watched him run away, Doojoon ran to Heeyoung, who seemed totally out of it. Hyunseung who still had his arm around her, also placed his other arm on her shoulder, as she turned around and hugged him. What is this jealousy I'm feeling inside? “What's going on?” he asked while looking at Heeyoung worriedly.

 

Some creep, claiming to be her fan or something was trying to do something to her but...” Was all Hyunseung replied, before he started leading Heeyoung away from where they were at the moment. It also looked like B2UTYs had started recognising them.

 

Junhyung came just in time, and let Heeyoung wear his sunglasses. Dongwoon also contributed his scarf, and Doojoon his black hoodie, and then they made a run for it.

 

Are you sure it's ok to do this, hyung?” Dongwoon asked, when Doojoon who had Yoseob's key's decided to 'borrow' his car.

 

It's fine, just text Yoseob and let him know.”

 

Let's go to Heeyoung's house for now. That's the closest. We have to prepare for the party anyway.”

 

 



 

 

 

Woah... this looks... amazing.” Mused Hyunseung as he carried the now sleeping Heeyoung into the nicely decorated house. It wasn't crazily decorated, but just nicely.

 

Heeyoung had somehow fallen asleep on Dongwoon's shoulder during the car ride. She was so panicky and stuff just 10 minutes ago, how could she just... Dongwoon thought as he watched her sleep in Hyunseung's arms. What an interesting girl...somehow.

 

Here,” Hyunseung gave Heeyoung to one of the male staff who then carried her to her room. He then looked at Doojoon, who seemed to be.... glaring at him? “So, what do we do now?” He tried to change the subject.

 

We'll wait for Yoseob and pray that he doesn't murder one of us,” Junhyung replied, while unintentionally glancing at Doojoon.

 

Yah! Don't put the whole blame on me! It was Hyunseung's fault we had to escape like that!”

 

MY FAULT? I SAVED HER!”

 

HEY GUYS!” Yoseob's voice suddenly boomed behind them, and Doojoon nearly jumped.

 

I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry,” Doojoon apologised repeatedly.

 

No worries,” Yoseob smiled, confusing Doojoon who had expected him to throw a fit. “Thanks to you I got to drive in SANGHEE'S CAR!” he jumped up and down.

 

By the way, where is she?”

 

She's outside, emoing about Kikwang running off again.”

 

What? … he's been doing that a lot lately.” Hyunseung said thoughtfully.

 

There was a short awkward silence for a moment, as Yoseob looked from Doojoon to the one he was glaring at, Hyunseung, to Dongwoon who was just sitting on the sofa by himself, to Junhyung who was thoughtfully looking down at the floor.

 

What's this atmosphere?” he asked, but no one replied to him so he went back outside to see Sanghee again.

 

 



 

 

 

A couple of hours later, it was already the evening, around 8pm.

 

Heeyoung-ah... Hey... Heeyoung-ah... yah~~” someone gently touched Heeyoung's shoulder trying to wake her up.

 

Five more minutes mom.” She moaned as she turned to her other side.

 

The person who had just tried to wake up suddenly pulled his hand away and watched her with eyes wide and surprised. Gently sitting down on the edge of the bed, he put his hand on her shoulder again. “Hey, wake up already,”

 

No...”

 

No?” He asked, shurprised.

 

No...” Heeyoung suddenly spoke louder, but it was still more like a soft mumble. “Come back... please...”

 

When he heard her start sobbing, he quickly shook her again to wake her up. All of a sudden, Heeyoung shot up in the bed, and hugged the first thing that she could find...

 

sshh..” he whispered to her in a calming way, while her hair and gently hugging her closer to himself.

 

 



 

 

 

Later, after Heeyoung washed up, she ran downstairs to where a 'party' was held at. Her father was still there, thankfully.

 

Daddy!” she squealed and ran to hug him. Happy birthday,”

 

Hey,” he was a little surprised as he hugged her back, then he motioned her to go over somewhere else to speak more privately. “I'm very sorry about what I said before. I'll try to understand your feelings more now, so please tell that to your best friend too before she comes to beat me up for real or something.”

 

Don't worry, she won't hurt you.”

 

I'm really sorry,” he sighed again. “I promise I'll try to make your life better, without just giving you money. Tell me anything you need, and I promise I will try my best to do so.”

 

Thank you.” Heeyoung said and smiled, but unfortunately it was forced. There's only one thing I want, and I dont think even you know where to find her.

 

About ten minutes later, her father had to leave again, because he was going out of the city for a day. That;s when the real party began... and a lot of things started happening.

 



 

 

wow, wonder who it was that went to wake her up ^^ kidding!! I already know^^ but you don't :P So you'll have to wait :]
Please comment and let me know you're reading... coz I have a strange feeling I might be writing this for my own amusement only ;-;