Chapter 9

Moon Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun felt weird regarding Kyungsoo but he knew better than to step into the affairs of him and the Elix’s alpha. He was in no place to stop the abuse, for he was just a mere omega, an omega who was about to be thrown away by his Alpha. 

 

He was in no better position than Kyungsoo, at least Alpha Kai did not break the bond between him and his omega, whereas Chanyeol had tried all means to break their bond. He can't even fathom who is in a much worse situation.

 

While on the Elix territory, Chanyeol and Kris will have to attend many meetings with the council to establish their relationship between the two packs. 

 

Baekhyun was left alone most of the time. He often heads down to the clearing on his own, pushing away the concern from the rest of the pack. Xiumin was ordered to protect him but Baekhyun did not want him to follow after him. If he was going to leave soon, there was no point bonding with them because he’ll only miss them more when the time finally comes. 

 

He stares blankly at the mark on his wrist, it was beautiful yet painful. It was supposed to mean the love between two wolves but now it was just a joke like the blue mark behind Chanyeol’s ear. Everytime he looked at it, it was as if it was mocking him. 

 

He suddenly misses Sehun, his only Alpha friend back in the Luna pack. Sehun never talked much, he was always cold and distant yet Baekhyun enjoyed the silence between the two of them whenever they were together. He never knew what really happened to Sehun but one day when Sehun came back to the pack 10 years ago, he was different, one of his blue eyes had turned brown. He became the lone wolf of the pack, having no mate and no family, hence, Baekhyun brought it upon himself to be his friend. 

 

Sehun was irritated at first but slowly he learned to accept Baekhyun as his friend. And before Baekhyun left for Destino, Sehun came to send him off. 

 

“Don’t come back crying,” Sehun had said. 

 

Baekhyun let out a sad laugh, Sehun was right, after all this, he will return to Luna, crying. 

 

When he returned to the Elix territory, it was eerily quiet. The villagers’ cottages were all locked up, no one was out and about. He had a bad feeling, quickly making his way to his cottage. When he walked in, the whole place was being ransacked, their clothes and necessities brought for the trip were all over the place. It was as if the intruder was looking for something or someone. 

 

“I told you he’ll come back,” a voice he didn’t recognize spoke from behind him. 

 

Everything happened too fast, he tried to turn around but someone covered his head with a black bag and he was dragged from the back out of the cottage. He struggled in the hold of the intruder but the Alpha’s grip on him was too strong. His hands were being tied up as they dragged him across the woods. 

 

He could smell about three wolves around him, two of them Alphas and one of them a Beta. 

 

“We’ve gotten the Luna omega, we should leave now before his Alpha comes back.” 

 

“Let’s go join the rest,” The man behind him ordered.

 

Based on their conversation, Baekhyun can guess that they were rogue wolves who heard about Destino visiting the Elix territory with their new Luna Omega, which makes Baekhyun the target of this whole kidnapping fiasco. 

 

He hasn’t even been married to the Destino pack for a month and yet there were already 2 kidnapping cases involving him. Where the hell was Chanyeol when he needed him? 

 

“Ugh,” Chanyeol groaned, massaging h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter