Chapter 7

Moon Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day Baekhyun walked to the living room area until someone called him. He turned back and saw Chanyeol sitting at the dining table with breakfast.

 

“Eat.” Chanyeol said tilting his head forward at the food he had asked to be prepared.

 

Baekhyun walked towards and took a seat at the far end of the table and starts to eat silently. Moments later Chanyeol started to speak, “This will be a long trip, there's no exact location given. It only says that the one you are looking for will be there once it’s time. But we have to head east, take it as a road trip. Eat as much as you can, we won’t know where the next stop will be. I will be checking our supplies and get you when i'm ready.”

 

Baekhyun barely even got to know his new home and he is already leaving the place. Dejectedly, he walk to the shiny black range rover parked right outside the garage with Chanyeol at the booth loading their supplies into the car.

 

“Can you manage it?” he asked, offering to help Chanyeol.

 

“It’s okay, just get in the car.” Chanyeol said and moved to put in the last few boxes inside the car boot. Baekhyun nodded his head slowly before he settled himself in the passenger seat. After closing the boot, Chanyeol made his way to the driver seat and started the engine.

 

“We’ll be picking up some more passengers.” Chanyeol merely said before he drove out of the garage. Baekhyun kept quiet and looked out at the wing mirror, watching the house getting smaller and smaller, he knows this will be the last time he’s going to see it.

 

After driving a few miles, the car stopped in front of the main house. The car doors opened to reveal Kris and Tao. The both of them climbed into the back seats.

 

“Hi Baekhyun!” Tao greeted excitedly, “I was shocked when Chanyeol said that he was bringing you to a vacation yesterday and asked if we wanted to come along. But I’m glad I did!”

 

Baekhyun turned around in shock to look at Chanyeol, the latter had his brows furrowed and stared right ahead, the grip on the steering wheel tightened. Baekhyun turned to look at Tao and gave him a small nod, “I hope we enjoy ourselves.”

 

Chanyeol let out a breath of relief and turned to look at Baekhyun, the smaller is expressionless and somehow, he feels guilty.

 

Once Kris and Tao settled down, the car started moving again. Soon, another car was seen following behind them.

 

“Yixing, Xiumin and Chen are coming along too.” Chanyeol said. Baekhyun nodded, not saying anything. He’s not sure why Chanyeol asked all his friends along on his trip, it wasn’t even a vacation, it was a trip to get rid of him…

 

Baekhyun closed his eyes and let sleep take over him, I hope this ends soon, I just want to go home…

 

It felt like hours before the car stops again and Baekhyun was shook awake, “Let’s take a rest here.” Chanyeol proceeded to wake Tao and Kris up. Baekhyun got out of the car and stretched himself, the surroundings had nothing but trees.

 

“Stay here with the rest, we are already out of the borders.” Chanyeol instructed and Baekhyun nodded obediently. He gave them small smiles when he saw Yixing and the rest coming out o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter