Chapter 1

Moon Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Do you Park Chanyeol, take Byun Baekhyun as your mate? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him for better or worse, in sickness and health and forsaking all others, be faithfully only to him so long as you both shall live?” 

Chanyeol hesitates as he looks around, “You must be kidding me,” he said under his breath. He caught the displeased look on his father’s face as he clenched his fists. The crowd started murmuring and the smaller boy beside him shifted uncomfortably. If it wasn’t for Byun Baekhyun, his life wouldn’t have been ruined.  

“Yeol, what kind of mate do you want in the future?” Naeun asked curiously as she stared up with her round eyes. 

Chanyeol laughed and wrapped his arms around the girl, “Maybe someone like you?” 

The girl blushed bright red but Chanyeol caught the smile on her beautiful face. 

“You’ll ask for my hand when we grow older right?” Naeun asked again shyly. 

“I promise I will.” 

Chanyeol broke out of his thoughts when he heard the Alpha clearing his throat and staring at him with a frown on his face. 

“Do you Park Chanyeol, take Byun Baekhyun as your mate?” His father repeated the words, this time with more force in his voice. 

“I do.” Chanyeol complies, lowering his head down. 

 

After the mating ceremony both of them are sent back to the house within their territory. A two level semi detached in the middle of the woods. Since wolves have very sensitive hearing, not staying close to each other will be much appreciated. They usually hang out with the other members of the pack in the main house some distance away. They like the silence while they spend time with their mates. 

Chanyeol was chosen to be the next alpha in line since he was the strongest alpha male in their pack. Since he was 6 years old, everyone had noticed the leadership qualities and strength of the small pup. And because of that, it dragged him down to the path of being involved in an arrange marriage. 

Chanyeol shook himself out of his stance as a soft hand tapped him on his shoulder.

“Hey!” Chanyeol turned to see a pair of silvery blue eyes, not ones that he was used to. “We’ve reached.” Chanyeol continued to stare into that strange pair of eyes, blue irises with specks of gold and silver. 

“How strange,” he thought. He had never taken a good look at the boy in front of him. That's what happens when you were told that you are getting married the very next day. And before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter