Chapter 10

Moon Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Don’t you dare hurt him!” Chanyeol growled, he turned into his wolf, eyes gold, pouncing at the Betas surrounding the Alphas. 

 

Behind him was Kai, Kris and Xiumin. Chen, Tao and Lay followed after them, their eyes widened when they saw Baekhyun weakly hanging from the tree. 

 

“Save Baekhyun!” Kai ordered before joining the fight against the rogue wolves. 

 

Xiumin fought some of the Betas while paving a way for Tao and Chen to get to Baekhyun. 

Lay quickly helped the Elix Omegas as well, ushering them to safety as more Elix guards entered the scene. 

 

Kris pounced on the rogue wolf as he tried to attack the Elix Omegas. The omegas cowered in fear as they watched Kris kill off the wolves. 

 

“Baek, I need you to turn into your wolf as soon as I let you down okay?” Tao told him, while cutting his rope, “You need to run to safety to where Lay is at.” 

 

Baekhyun nodded his head, his eyes following Chanyeol’s actions as he fought the Alphas. Chanyeol looked over a few times but looked away again after making sure that Baekhyun was safe. 

 

As soon as Baekhyun touched the ground, he turned to his wolf. His silvery fur and blue eyes caught the attention of the rogue wolves. A few Betas tried to hurt him but were stopped by the guards. 

 

The Alpha growls as he sees Baekhyun escaping, he pushes Chanyeol off and dashed towards the Omega. The other Alpha continued to distract Chanyeol while the Alpha in order pounced on the Omega, pushing him to the ground, the both of them slid across the soil because of the speed and Baekhyun landed hard against the tree bark. 

 

Baekhyun whimpered in pain, losing his strength to move. The Alpha growled at him, while Baekhyun laid down submissively. He knew that Baekhyun won’t be able to escape now and walked away to fight against the Elix guards. 

 

Hearing Baekhyun’s cries, Chanyeol snarled furiously, sinking his teeth in the Alpha’s neck on top of him, pulling it off him. 

 

Chanyeol raced towards his Omega, he sniffed his mate, his face, attempting to wake him up. 

 

After losing one of the Alphas, the leader of the rogue wolves was enraged as he stalked towards the mates. 

 

Chanyeol continues to stay by Baekhyun’s side, his cheeks rubbing against Baekhyun’s, trying to give him comfort and keeping him awake, completely unaware of the danger behind him. 

 

Baekhyun’s eyes weakly opened but widened when he saw the Alpha about to pounce on Chanyeol from the back. Baekhyun gathered his strength to push his Alpha away, standing up to protect his mate. 

 

Baekhyun cried in pain as the Alpha’s teeth sunk into the right of his neck, his legs lost its strength and he fell on the ground. 

 

Chanyeol howled in agony, the pain and cries from Baekhyun were killing him on the inside. 

 

He attacked the rogue wolf to the ground, teeth punctured into his neck and ripped his head off. 

 

Baekhyun turned back into his human form as he lay motionless on the ground, blood gushing out from the teeth marks on his neck. 

 

“Baekhyun!” Tao shouted as he ran towards the omega. 

 

The other rogue wolves had escaped after both their Alphas had fallen. 

 

Chanyeol sniffed his mate, at his wound trying to stop the blood. He turned back to his human form, carrying Baekhyun up to lean against him. 

 

You stupid mate, he thought. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter