Chapter 8

Moon Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8



Lay clapped his hands, encouraging Baekhyun to continue. Tao and Kris nodded their heads at him when he met eyes with them. He looked up timidly at Chanyeol and to his surprise, a small smile was tugging on the taller’s lips.

 

He let out a sigh of relief and continued more confidently, “I’m Baekhyun from the Luna pack. Our pack’s all the way from the North and we’re a really small and rare pack.” 

 

“Our pack is made up of mostly Omegas with silvery fur like me…” Baekhyun explained, “I was the only Omega of age, hence, they sent me to Destino so that our pack can gain protection.” 

 

“That’s about it…” Baekhyun mumbled. 

 

Tao was the first one who clapped loudly, Chen smiling brightly at him. Baekhyun gave them a small smile before making his way back to sit. Afterwards, each of the wolves took turns to introduce themselves, making Baekhyun feel welcomed. 

 

But what’s the point now? Since after a few days, they will be going on separate ways again. Chanyeol watched Baekhyun’s expression change, from one that was amused and smiling to his lips turning into a grim line. His inner wolf wanted to bring the smaller home and not talk about breaking the bond anymore but Chanyeol… He can never forget Naeun’s tears that night, he didn’t want to hurt her again hence, he can only say sorry to the smaller wolf beside him now. 

 

After Xiumin woke up, they got prepared to leave for the East again. They were planning to stop by at the Elix territory. And Chanyeol decided there’s where he’ll asked his friends to stay while he brings Baekhyun to break the bond. He shook off the signals that his wolf were trying to send to him and start the engine, hoping that after the bond is broken, everything will be fine again. 

 

They drove for a few hours and before the sun sets, they finally arrived at the borders of Elix. Their alpha, Kai, welcomed them, giving Chanyeol a fist bump. Both Alphas had known each other since they were in diapers, their alliance had come a long way back, even before both of them were born. However, after Kai’s parents passed away, the relationship between both packs got strained as rumors has spread that it was Chanyeol’s father who didn’t save them. He left them to die after a huge breakout with an enemy pack, forcing a young Kai to take over the pack as Alpha. 

 

At that time, Kai was only 18, an age where he should be having the time of his life. The news came as a shock to him and left him howling in grief for a long while. He had met Kyungsoo then, both of them young and in love, leading them to becoming mates until now. Kai had hated Chanyeol and his pack after that incident but he knew that Chanyeol’s father would never leave his parents unless they knew that they couldn’t make it. Kai finally got over it and accepted them again. However, his pack didn’t agree. Hence, Chanyeol decided that after becoming Alpha, the first time he should do was to build a strong relationship with Elix again. He came in hopes of getting Kai’s people to trust in Destino again. 

 

“Make yourselves feel at home.” Kai brought them around their territory. Chanyeol smiled at his people and they either looked away in disgust or went back in their cottage to hide. Kai placed a comforting hand on Chanyeol’s shoulder, “It will take time.” 

 

Chanyeol gave him a smile as he went into his own cottage that Kai had prepared for them. He stared at Baekhyun who was unloading his stuff in the room. They had no choice but to share a room as in front of the pac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter