첫사랑 (First love)

Oh My Nyongtory!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Pairings: Nyongtory

Genre: Romance, Drama (rated M for cursing)

Words: 2426

Legend: Seungri , Jiyong

Summary: His first love came back, and he don't know what to do.

A/N: Some of the lines here came from TheWomanWhoBeatYou's collection of prompts ^^ They gave me an idea, so if you guys are having a writer's block, go check it out! ;)

"You made me feel things… I was scared. So I ran. But I’m sorry… I’m so sorry."

 

Seungri was so dumbfounded. *What? What things?* He stared at him blankly, carefully not to show any emotions towards him. He may look cold on the outside but the thing is, he is weak, he is soft, he is vulnerable...

 

Seungri just continue to glare at him, while he was on his knees, crying. He looked up to him and the blonde was met by a soft gaze, which he hated it. Seungri hated that Jiyong looks so fragile at the moment while in fact he was the one whose broken right now. He hated the fact that Jiyong wanted him back after he left him. He hated how Jiyong look so bad right now when in fact Seungri felt worst. He hated how Jiyong cried in front of him like he was the one whose hurting when in fact Seungri felt nothing but pain and agony.

 

 

"No, Jiyong... Stop"

 

 

It's amazing that his voice didn't quiver, and it came out absolutely calm, and cold. The red-headed guy started to cry again, he crawled towards him and start hugging the blonde's knees. He can feel his pants getting wet from Jiyong's tears, and he controlled myself not to get down on his knees too and hug the older one and tell him to stop crying.

 

 

"Seungri, please... Please... I beg you... I am so sorry... I was wrong. Forgive me.."

 

"Jiyong! It's been 4 years! Four ing years, why are you saying your apology just now? I begged you before to tell me what went wrong, but you chose to walk away from me... And now, you're sorry?"

 

 

He didn't dare to answer. That's a good thing because Seungri got nothing to say right now. He  stomped his feet, removing the hug from his legs. Jiyong jerked and put his hands on the ground with his head down. He walked away from him, because Seungri knew himself that if he continue to stand there, he can't control himself anymore from hugging him. Yes, it's been 4 years since they broke up, and yet, there's something in Jiyong that he couldn't resist. Tears started to roll down to his cheeks as he walked away from him. Seungri can still hear his voice, calling his name but he chose to ignore it. After all, he did ignored Seungri before.

 

 

That night, I couldn't sleep. Memories of Jiyong came down to haunt me in my dreams. I just can't get him out of my head, I don't know why...

 

They dated for 1 year and a half. Those times were so happy for them, or just Seungri thought so. Seungri was so stupid to believe that Jiyong loved him. He just left Seungri hanging. He asked himself what he had done wrong, and he was waiting for something that isn't going to happen-- He was waiting for Jiyong to come back-- and it hurts, it ing hurts so much, because Jiyong never did. It's been 4 years but Seungri distinctly remember every detail, every word, every emotions that day. Every time he remember that day, his heart hurts so much and he can't help it but to cry his heart out. The pain was too much to bear—simply too much. 

 

 

It was the last day of the month of March, year of 2012. The sky was dark, covered with various shades of gray, indicating the citizens of Seoul that there might be a storm coming later that night. The air was humid, and yet didn't stop Seungri from walking around town. He was on his way to surprise his boyfriend, Jiyong, because he misses him way too much. It's been, what? Three months since they last saw each other, and Seungri knew, their relationship grew colder for the past few days. He knew he should do something before it's too late. The air was getting colder each passing minutes so Seungri decided to take a stop at the near cafe. He buried his face to the scarf around his neck, it was the scarf that was given to him by Jiyong, and so far his favorite scarf.

 

"Jiyongie, where are you? I'm here at our favorite cafe near you.."

 

"What are you doing there? Can you see the sky? It's getting darker. I think there's a storm coming. Go home Seungri-ah"

 

"Ya, I just wanted to see you... That's all.."

 

"I can't right now Seungri. I promised Dami to help her today. I can't meet you right now"

 

Seungri's heart was flooded by pain and disappointment. He came all the way to Seoul to meet his boyfriend despite of the bad weather that was threatening tonight, and yet he was rejected. He can feel his nose itching, indicating that he was about to cry in any minute.

 

"Can I go with you?"

 

"No, Seungri. Go home. Dami's calling on the other line. I need to go"

He can hear on the other line that Jiyong was pissed of Seungri's persistency. But Seungri, being stubborn as usual, forced his boyfriend to meet him.

 

"Okay, I'll just go and wait to your apartment..."

 

But Jiyong already hanged up, didn't bother to hear Seungri's response. Seungri can't help it but sigh. He looked out at the window, and he saw it's getting darker even though it's just 3 in the afternoon. Seungri gaze out, watching the busy streets of Seoul. There were too many people with their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter