Wait for me, Ri! Or should I say, Yuri?

Oh My Nyongtory!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Pairings: Nyongtory forever. Hehe Genre: Fluff Words: 1070 Summary: What will Jiyong's reaction if he saw Seungri wear a girl's clothes?  A/N: It is based on the manga Udagawachou de Mattete yo ^^~ Blue font for Jiyong's POV and Red font for Seungri's

 

 

I kept on glancing at my watch... 3:15pm.. She's late. She was always late! Why did I agree to do this thing at the first place?! Here am I, alone in Myeongdong, wearing a black peplum dress, with a matching coat to partner with, and a freaking wig. Don't get me wrong, I am a guy, but you may think that I am gay. (Well I don't know, I am not yet sure about that). But why am I wearing a dress? It's because of my girlfriend, Ji-Eun. She likes to play barbie doll with me, and I am forced to wear this stupid dress of her to make her happy. 

 

"Seungri-ah! Oppa!! I'm here!" I hear Ji-Eun called my name, I turned and I saw her across the street, wearing a floral sundress with a summer hat. She was waving her hands up in the air, catching my attention. I smiled as soon as I saw her, but my smiled vanished when I saw a familiar face gaped at me across the street too. Kwon Jiyong....

 

Oh . 

 

 

 

I have the habit wondering around school after class. With a headphones in my ears and hands in pocket, I stroll around Seoul. I don't know why, but having people around me makes me calm. Call me a weird or whatever. 

 

I was wondering around Myeongdong when I saw girl, with a long brown curly hair, wearing a cute dress. He was a bit tall for, his height was almost the same as me. I was going to look away when someone called that girl 'oppa'. Oppa? Then that 'oppa' girl turned around, and I saw her.... no his face.... I was almost positive that I know that face... I stared him wide eyed, as he called the girl beside me to come over across the street and they run.

 

Wait... Is that Seungri?!

 

 

♥♥♥

 

Seungri was in the same class as me. He was one of the cool guys, while I was one of the quiet ones. You will their group playing at the corridor, laughing, and throwing some paper at each other. One time, Seungri tossed a paper towards me while I was sleeping, and woke me up. He immediately say sorry to me, bowing at smiling at me. And that's when I started liking him. As far as I know, I am not gay. But I don't know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter