The only exception

Oh My Nyongtory!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pairings: Nyongtory

Genre: Romance

Words: 1124

 

 

When I was younger, my parents make me believe that love doesn't exist. Why? I didn't feel any 'love' from them. I haven't got the chance to know what love really is before. If you say that love is all about hurting, cursing, casting away each other... then yes. My parents 'loved' each other that way. I don't have any friends way back before, only Youngbae and Seunghyun. Why? Because we share the same pain; maybe because we are the cursed children. If you are the heir of your rich family, you will know what we've been through.

 

Nevertheless, we survived those painful childhoods. We became the 'bullies' of the school. All of the kids are afraid of us. We kinda love that attention, because we are afraid that if we show our true colors to them, they will end up hurting us again. So, we maintained our bad boy image until in our late 20's. All of our life, we never had a serious relationship. We used to paly with girls, boys, anyone. We tend to hurt them, because we are incapable of loving them. 

 

Oh, by the way, I'm Kwon Jiyong. The heir of Dragon Clothing Co. I am a fashion designer, as well as Marc Jacobs and Calvin Klein. When my parents died, they left me a huge amount of money and this company for me to survived. I didn't mind that at all, after all, this present was my future before. I did anticipate it. I am the CEO of my own company, My time is in my hands so I don't bother go to work everyday. Sometimes, when I was dead drunk with Youngbae and Seunghyun, I don't go to work. But my grandfather, Yang Hyun Suk, will nag me because I am not responsible enough to be a CEO, so today, I will have a long list of interviewee whose willing to live in hell with me and be my secretary. I was browsing some profiles of the candidates when I saw the name of Lee Seunghyun. It caught my eye because he has the same name of one of my bestfriend so I decided to call him first.

 

"Please call Lee Seunghyun-ssi." I ordered one of my staff to let him in.

 

My office door opened and I am welcome by a young man, younger than me maybe 2 years? I was mesmerized by his looks. He was so beautiful, all my life, I've never seen anyone as beautiful as him. Dark hair, soft curls covering almost his entire forehead, long eyelashes and a sweet smile. There's an unfamiliar feeling inside my chest, my heart

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter