"Hyung? Hyung!"

Oh My Nyongtory!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Pairings: Baeri
Genre: Fluff/Romcom
Words: 1090
Summary: Mission: Make the dragon jealous (too)

 

 

It was the time of the year again, when Jiyong spends most of his time in studios, not bothering to go back ay the dorm. The leader was busy writing, composing, and producing their songs for the upcoming 'Alive' album. He barely sleeps, had only coffee and bread for the rest of the day, and he even skipped bath! He looks like a homeless person, his stubble was visible already. Not only himself, but he was neglecting Seungri too.

 

Its not like the two have a relationship... But they knew that this is not just a 'leader-maknae' relationship, nor bandmates... Their relationship was more than that.

 

Sulking at the couch back at their dorm, Seungri whined to his hyungs that Jiyong doesn't love him anymore. He fake cries, whining, and disturbing the sleeping hyungs at their dorm. It was no use for Seunghyun, who was a heavy sleeper, and Dae was sleeping with music on, and that left Youngbae, groaning as he stood up from his bed, cracking his knuckles as he prepares himself to hit the whining panda.

 

"YA!!! ARE YOU CALLING SATAN OR SOMETHING?!" Youngbae smacked the back of Seungri' head, making the panda cry even more. Youngbae groan in despair. This panda is getting on his nerves. "Why are you crying?! What the hell Seungri!!!"

 

"Hyung? Hyuuuunggg!!!! Waaaahhhh!!" Seungri hugged Youngbae, this time, he wa really crying; Youngbae felt his shirt getting wet by the maknae's tears. The action caught off him guard-- Seungri rarely cries (really cry) in front of them. He always maintain his 'manly' features and never cry in front of them, even they were watching the all time favorite of their bingu tabi hyung, Titanic.

 


"Ya... calm down. You will wake your hyungs. Tell me, what happened? You were supposed to meet Jiyong today right? Why are you here?" Youngbae calmly asked as if he was talking to a kid. Seungri sniffed and broke the hug, sat down on the couch while hugging his knees, rocking himself like a child when someone took their candy

 

"That's the thing hyung. He forgot. We supposed to have lunch at the cafeteria. I waited for him, like 3 hours hyung! And when I went to his studio, I saw him chatting with Dara noona! Damn him hyung! He ditched me and he has the guts to fl---" Seungri stopped ranting. It was clearly that Jiyong has the right to do anything he wants, they're just 'friends' that's all

 


Friends who are close enough to cuddle and kiss other. Tch.

 


"I get it. You're jealous" Youngba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter