You're my star

Oh My Nyongtory!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pairings: Nyongtory

Genre: Romance

Words: 1629

A load roar welcome him as he appear on the stage. Screams, yells, cheers is all he can hear as he make his grand entrance on stage. It is time for him, G-Dragon, to slay the stage once more, and make his crowd swoon in his presence.

 

"How are you feeling tonight?" He screamed as his crowd grows wild once more. G dragon, a south korean rapper and singer-songwriter. He is also the one who produce his own song, and also a fashion icon who also famous all over the world. It is his world tour, 'A one of a kind tour', his first tour for 4 years since his debut. This was his last show, so he intented to pumped up his performance tonight. He sang his last show for tonight, and the crowd sang along with him, making the singer's mind blank, the voices of his crowd was euphoric to him.

 

geu saekkiboda naega mothan ge mwoya


dodaeche wae naneun gajil su eobtneun geoya


geu saekkineun neoreul saranghaneun ge anya


eonjekkaji babogachi ulgoman isseul geoya

(That xx)

 

 

He always wanted to be a star. Ever since he met this kid way back their middle school days. Jiyong was a weak and small kid, he was the perfect target of bullies. But one day, when he was singing a song under the tree, the bullies came after him and start bullying him. He was crying when someone pushed the bullies away. He looked up and saw a kid, smiling at him. "Don't stop singing. Your voice is beautiful, I know, someday, you'll be a star. My star" and that's when Jiyong, falls in love for the first time in his life.

 

 

 

"Congratulations to your world tour!!!" His staff, manager and production team cheered for him as he entered his dressing room. He bowed down to them as he mumbled 'thank you's' and 'you worked hard too'. He don't have any time to celebrate with them as he walk toward the exit. The staff was used by this attitude of G-Dragon. In stage, he looks so charming, sweet, charismatic and kind... but on off stage, he is arrogant, bossy and mean to the people around him. Maybe his attitude was poisoned by the fame and fortune he had. They had no idea, G-Dragon was poisoned by the traumatic childhood experiences he had.

 

He went straight to his car and ordered his driver to went straight to the hotel he was staying. Even though he's tired and hungry, he doesn't want to eat with his staff, he's conscious about his surroundings. He prefer to eat alone. Unless it was his friends or family.

 

He arrived at his hotel at 12am. The hotel's restaurant was closed already, and there's no way he can find any food in his room. Groaning, he fetched his phone, trying to contact his manager but unfortunately, his manager was fast asleep already. Ruffling his hair in frustration, he had no choice but to go down and went outside to buy food at the convenient store nearby. Grabbing his hoodie and glasses, he went outside the hotel room. Good thing, there's a convenient store around a few blocks away the hotel so no need for him to get his car. His mouth waters as he saw the food inside, yes he was a rich spoiled brat, but he also had eaten this kind of food before when he was in middle school. He grabbed a basket and put every food he saw inside the basket. When it was time for him to pay, he notice that he just have 20,000 won in cash, not enough for the things he bought. 

 

"Do you accept credit cards?" He asked the cashier, but unfortunately, they don't. Rolling his eyes, he tried to contact his manager but there's no luck. "Aish!!!"

"Hey! Don't you know me?"

"I know you, Mr. G-Dragon, but you're just a c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter