Lee ShinKi (Alex)

... CODE-5 ... (Apply is now Closed)

Lee ShinKi
(Alex)

Main Dancer, Vocalist

 

 

Age: 19
Nationality: Hawaiian, Korean
Height:170cm
Weight: 54kg

Orientation: Biual
Languages: English, Korean

Congrats to Drama153 !

 



Laying his head against the mirror wall behind him, Lee Shinki sighed staring at the ceiling above him. Many of the trainees have given up at this point but he never would. He had to push himself at this point.

He wanted, no he heeded this- too much to stop and turn around at this point.

He moved his head phones off his ears and reached for his water bottle. He went for a sip only to crush what seems to be an empty bottle. How can it be empty when it was half full not even a half hour ago? Feeling eyes on him he turned his eye to see a ma- no it was the maknae of the group so he was definitely just a boy, staring at him with eyes that would put a new born pup to shame.

Sighing he blinks “ Want something?”

“ I...well...i just wanted to apologize..y-you see i...well alot of the water bottles look alike and I well...” The maknae sighed looking down in shame and suddenly it clicked. This is why his water bottle was empty. Eyebrow twitching in annoyance he sighed deciding it wasnt worth it to lay it out on the maknae when it seemed like it truly was an honest mistake. “ Arraso Arraso, its fine” He said with a sigh.

But the Light that was beginning to shine on the maknaes face has him thinking, maybe he said the wrong thing?

“ Really? Should we take a selca toge-”

“Dont push it” He said pushing off of the wall searching the room as he made his way to the door of the practice room. if he no longer had his water bottle then he would have to search.


There had to be a  bubbler around here somewhere right?

Peeking out of the door he looked around wondering if he should give up hope right away when he saw it. Down the hall was not only one but two bubblers. He knew he probably shouldn't be down there, from the feeling he was getting or the fact that they were asked to stay in the practice room from the very beginning.

But he was soo thirsty, so he stepped his way towards the bubbler. Trying not to bring attention to himself he made it as fast as possible to the fountain and leaned down turning it on to taste some of the sweet water.

He drank like a dry man! He happily takes in the water while keeping an ear out for around him, happy he had his music off so no one herd it. but with the silence he could hear some people talking.

“ Yes so the members have been decided now?”

There was a meeting going on in the next room......about....the trainees maybe?

“ Yes they have already been chosen and told. with those two out of the way theres only 3 more to go.”

Whos voice was that!?!?! Why did it sound so familiar?

“ And only those two know? None of the other boys in the practice room have been told anything?”

They were talking about us?! The trainees. they must of already decided on a group, but no one told the boys anything so does this mean none of them are in? if so why are they still practicing?

Deciding this was enough he began walking back to the practice room. With this new found energy he had to keep practicing and prove them wrong until he made his way into this group they were speaking of. If it took everything he ha-

“Excuse me, young man, Your Lee ShinKi Correct?”

His feet froze right where they were as he looked behind him. coughing a bit he tried his hardest to hide the dumbfounded look on his face, knowing full well he was just caught in the act, not only by the superiors but by....

SS501!!!

What were they doing here? Not all members were present and the others seemed to be leaving but one member stayed behind. Lee shinki blinked “ Umm Im sorry for disturbing you seonsaengnim and for being out of the room when you told us not to but you see we have been practicing and all the water was gone, i just came for the bubbler nothing else I promise you. I didnt hear anything i didnt see anything” He said in a rush a bit hoping he didn't just completely blow his chances. Bowing down he stayed down in respect to him.

Only to be met with laughter, the laughter of Park Jung min.

Looking up he saw the man smirk  “ Do you have a nickname? Something your friends call you?”

He nods” Yes my friends and family sometimes just call me Alex sir” He said now standing up full attention on the person in front of him. “ Well Alex “ Park jung min said slowly walking over to the younger as he leaned over putting his mouth by his ear “ Welcome to Code 5. Lets keep this our little Secret ne? I hope we have fun working together “ With that He just stands amused, and left the younger in the hallway. Alex was in shock, not only did he get caught in almost a huge amount of trouble, Not only did he meet a member of ss501, then realize he will be working with him one on one but Alex also realized.

He finally made the group.

He was the newest member of Code5.

 

 

***

 

 

Congradulations Drama153 thank you very much for this character may you watch over him. i hope to do him justice ^ ^. thank you to all of our readers and subscribers for staying with us this far!