Kwon YoungBae

... CODE-5 ... (Apply is now Closed)

Kwon YoungBae
(Baekwon)

Lead Rapper, Sub-Dancer

 

 

Age: 19
Nationality: Korean
Height: 178cm
Weight: 70kg

Orientation: Panual (Looks for love regardless of gender)
Languages: Korean and English (Fluent), Mandarin and French (Basic)

Congrats Yuya_Love_B !

 




Leaning on his knees, Baekwon lets his body fall over onto the floor in exhaustion. Picking up his cell phone he looked at the text message that his cousin has sent him that mourning.

Give it your all and you'll never regret the outcome.
Sa-chon Fighting!

GD

He smiled a bit thinking of it, he wouldn't be here if it wasn't for his cousin. He loved what he was doing this is what he dreamed of with each passing moment and what he does with each shallow breath but he never had the strength to audition or become a trainee. It was his cousin who gave him strength to truly fight for it and gave him hope that someday he would be able to be on stage, maybe even shared a stage with his dear cousin.

He owed him allot.

Looking over he sighed seeing a boy who not only looked tired from the work out but bored since the room which was so small now has newly found space with the others gone. he turned his head not paying the other much attention until he herd something that was so small but shifted the mood slightly.

Did this...Maknae....sniffle?

Looking back over him he blinked “ Umm....Are you goi-”

he was cut off by another guy running in. He was the guy from earlier and he seemed to be on the mission for something “ Umm Can i help you?” he asked shifting his body up and towards this intruder.

“ Oh! No im just looking for my things. Gotta get my things all together and ready you know” Taekyung said distracted going to his duffel bag, from a manga book to empty snack wrappers.

“Umm... Why do you need all your things together?” He asked having a small spark of interest to where this conversation was going.

“ for code 5 dorms, oh man im running low on snacks ill have to get more for my stash, and ill have to figure out where to hide it. i hope we get enough space, oh who am i kidding we are getting a dorm!”

Realizing what came out of his mouth taekyung blinked and rushed to close to bag and gets up “ I umm i mean....heh, forget we had this conversation arraso?” He asked politely while rushing out the door, leaving behind two slightly confused boys.

“ H-hyung do you think we...are apart of this dorm too?” The maknae asked looking confused with a glint of hope in his eyes. Shrugging his shoulders Baekwon turned his back to him “ How should i know.” He said simply as the maknae then slumped his shoulders going back into his own little world.

Out of the corner of his eyes he noted a man standing outside the door. He seemed to be looking but not at the maknae or the room, This man was looking at him. He couldn't tell who it but just by the vague figure you could tell he was look in his direction. getting up He sighed going to the door ready to tell this man off.

“ Im sorry sir but is there a rea-”

He opened the door only to cut off his words once he realized exactly who it was standing there. Shutting the door behind him he bows “ Sunbae-nim, Mianhe “ he said still bowing to him.

It was Kim Hyun Joong!

Hearing a small chuckle he looked up at the man

“ I Just wanted to let you know you've been added to a new group, you'll be moving into dorms and i will be your mentor” Hyun joong said very professionally but you could hear a hint of amusement in his voice.

“By any chance....is this new group named Code 5?” The younger asked tilting his head in curiosity.

“ Y-yes, How did you know?” The former leader asked confusion written all over his face.

Looking out the window Baekwon had a small smile “ Just a hunch. Maybe it was meant to be?” He asked shrugging his shoulders as the leader nodded “ Thank you hyung for taking me under your wing “ He said once again bowing “ i shall make the most of this opportunity so neither of us shall regret it “

“ I Wouldn't expect anything less. ill see you soon “ He said leaving the boy there in the hall. Baekwon went in, grabbed his bag without saying anything to the maknae who still seemed in his own world and left....


It finally happened. He was now one step closer. pulling out his cell he sent a text.

Being one step closer seems to make everything more colorful ne Sa-chon?

 

With it sent he made his way to his dorm. it seemed he too had some packing to do.

 

***

 

Dear readers,

Thank you for following and thank you to Yuna Love B for this wonderful character i hope i have met expectations? the orientation had a ? so i hope its okay we made him a Panual. speak with me or my dongsangie but i hope you like him and that i do him justice for you ^ ^