propose

Because It's You


Each normally, Joshua will always be where he show the people of his guitar playing, but what different this time was the presence of Jeonghan. Each song that was brought into a love song, praising the presence of Jeonghan. Grateful for whatever happens between them. As painful as any treatment received by Joshua ago, forgotten as if it never existed. Joshua have always looked melancholy his lover. There was no fighting that occurred during this time because Joshua did not want to lose Jeonghan for the second time. Everything was hypnotized by their romantic moments even Mingyu and Wonwoo did not dare to comment about them. Joshua continued singing to show the talents he had while staring at his Jeonghan, though occasionally he asked for Jeonghan to duet with him. When the performance has finished and entertained a lot of people, Joshua planned to take them out to have a meal together. They coincide looked at Wonwoo. Waiting for his another curse. But no, Wonwoo still remained silent while lied his head on Mingyu’s shoulder.
“Wonwoo, are you okay if..” Joshua asked worriedly.
“No, thats okay, hyung. Just do what you want.” Wonwoo sincerely smiled. They found it’s so strange to have Wonwoo be like this right now. Even when in the morning they met, Wonwoo still not say anything bad. Jeonghan was grateful of it.
“Babe, you are so weird.” Mingyu tried to brighten the atmosphere while poking Wonwoo’s nose.
“You could stop making me bad mood or you want me to go home instead of being here?” Wonwoo stood up and glared to his boyfriend.
They walked together to the restaurant near from the performance place. Their intertwined every finger to their love one. Until they reached at the restaurant, they sat facing each other. They read the menu while embracing their lovers. Mingyu put his hand on Wonwoo’s waist. While Joshua and Jeonghua linked their arm but sometimes pecking each other’s cheek. The atmosphere was too much until none of them wanted to break it.
“Wonwoo…” Mingyu whispered to his lover’s ear.
“Hm?” He just hummed at his boyfriend.
“Let’s get married.” Wonwoo turned his head to Mingyu and looked at him suspiciously.
“Don’t fool me, Mingyu. It’s not a good time to joke around me.” He hit lightly Mingyu, and like the wind, Mingyu grabbed Wonwoo’s hand quickly. He put a box from his pocket and opened it in front Wonwoo.
“Let’s get married, Wonwoo. I’m dying of loving you, I can’t stop myself from loving you, every second i think about you, how if you leave me again, how if you don't love me any longer. I’ll be suffocating here. Living without you was the worst part in my life. I’m grateful to have you in my arm every night. I’m happy whenever in the morning i wake up beside you. I don't wanna lose you anymore, Wonwoo.” Wonwoo just got speechless. He was in cold sweat.
“Jeon Wonwoo, would you marry me? Spending the rest of your life with me? Being one with me?” Mingyu got up from his seat and bended on his knee in front of Wonwoo. The black-haired one was in happy tears. One of his lifetime, watched Mingyu proposing him right now was his sweet dream, he never thought that dream would come true in his life. He nodded multiple times in joy. He grabbed that box and hugged Mingyu crying on his embrace. Mingyu also cried. They were in joy now. Having each other, side by side, night by night, they would spend it until they grew old and the white hair surprised them. While Jeonghan was in tears too because he watched his friends getting their happy ending. He looked at Joshua who hugged him now. They also looked at each other’s eyes. Falling in their own charms and love.
“We’ll get our happy ending, right?” Jeonghan’s voice became filled with expectation.
“Soon or later, we’ll always get our happy ending, Jeonghan-ah.” He caressed the long-haired one. Their foods came and were served on their table.
“Wonwoo, I'm happy for you.” Jeonghan said carefully, preventing Wonwoo would give him an unfriendly look.
But no, Wonwoo smiled at him. “Thanks, hyung. I just…I hope you and Joshua hyung will be engaged soon. Married soon. I don't want to see anyone else here suffering too much except Kim Mingyu.” He smirked at his officially-mate. Mingyu just pouted and frowned, while Wonwoo gave his evil smile. Wonwoo was about to eat his meal, but his cellphone vibrated in his pocket. He noticed unfamiliar number with other countries code phone. He dodged himself from them. Three of them confused at him. He picked the call.
Wonwoo glanced at them and smiled. Finally they didn't look at him anymore suspiciously since he forced himself to smile while receiving the phone. More than 10 minutes for him to talk in the phone with someone else.
“Who is that?” Mingyu asked while combed Wonwoo’s bang.
“Noona, my noona.” He smiled and back to eat his meal. Jeonghan looked at him askance.

.

.

.

.

*flashback to the phone conversation*
Wonwoo dodged himself from them.
“Yes, noona?”
“How are you?”
“I’m very happy right now. Mingyu proposed me today.”
Wow, congratulations, Wonwoo.”
“Yeah noona, i hope you are here when we hold the wedding ceremony.”
“I hope so. Anyway, How about Jeonghan and Joshua?”
“They are fine. None is wrong.”
Wonwoo, could you do a favor for me?”
“What’s that?”
“Protect Jeonghan and Joshua from Seungcheol. I don't wanna make their struggle, their effort until one was in vain. Don't let them face another scars that could bloom in their lives because of Seungcheol.” Wonwoo glanced at the person who he talked about.
“I know, noona.”
“Please don't be a bad person to them. They need to be happy, how dare you if you separate them away from each other, Wonwoo, they couldn't live without each other.”
“I know noona, thanks always remind me about me.”
“You should know, love sometimes can be unpredictable, love can do non-sense thing like forgive each other easily, hurt each other easily but love always anchored in the same place.”
Wonwoo was speechless. The girl who talked to him bringing too much wisdom to his mind.
“Wonwoo, are you there?”
“Yes noona…”
“Please cherish everything, don't separate them, don't let your mouth saying a curse, especially for Jeonghan. It will hurt your hyung too.”
“I know, i will try my best.”
“Don’t tell me everything about me, okay?”
“Why?”
“You doesn't need the reason for now. You’ll get it someday, Wonwoo.”
“I see, noona, anyway i want to eat my meal first.”
“Oh, did i disturb you?”
“Accidentally, yes. Oh yeah, please send some chocolate for me, please.”
“You’ll get it on weekend, i will ask my butler here to send it to your place.”
“Thanks noona, lets call again later.” Wonwoo hang up the call, he putted it back to his pocket and got back to his seat.


fiyuuuh done it haha

thanks spare the time for reading my fic anyway ^^

dont forget to comment it and thanks for the upvote, i appreciated it a lot