new page

Because It's You

Lunch time faced by Wonwoo supposed to be a quiet meal. But Mingyu back made mistakes which would always make emotions Wonwoo peaked.
“Yak, walking germ, i told you to bring some for my division. Not only for me.” He yelled and complained about the box lunch he got.
“Sorry, the restaurant was hectic before, we couldn't find another talented chef for us, baby.” Mingyu drooped as looking at his box lunch. He was tired enough since one of their best chef resigned because of the scholarship.
“But i told you” He murmured while giving a deadly.
“Baby..” He started to whine but someone that they unexpected to see coming and appearing in front of them, especially Wonwoo.
“Wonwoo, Mingyu, hello.” He waved an air here. Yoon Jeonghan. Who else will be expected to appear in front of Wonwoo and make him double-annoying?
“What the ! Why you are here, ?” Wonwoo insulted the long-haired man.
Mingyu obviously glared to his boyfriend who was not in good mood because of him and their ex-friend. “Wonwoo, your manner. Sorry hyung, what happened?” Wonwoo immediately hissed off.
“I’ve broken up with Seungcheol.” Jeonghan let out his heavy sighed. He was like having a big burden on his shoulder.
“Karma.” Wonwoo said coldly glaring at him.
“Wonwoo, just please be quiet.” Mingyu nudged his boyfriend.
“That’s better, i will leave. Bye.” He was not in great mood. Wonwoo left them both.
Mingyu turned his eyes to Jeonghan as asking a permission to help him to not have another fight with Wonwoo. “Chase your boyfriend, I'm fine here.” Jeonghan was out of his mind. He messed up this time. His mind was very chaotic. Staring at the back of Mingyu who ran after Wonwoo made him realized to find Joshua. His legs were initially so heavy to move, but now he ran for Joshua. How far it was, for him it was not on par with his grief today. Jeonghan kept running. He finally reached the front of the house Joshua, he found Joshua’s house, found Joshua who wanting to get into his car for working. Joshua went straight to Jeonghan. Jeonghan looked very tired from running with all his strength.
Joshua held Jeonghan’s shoulder. “Oh, Jeonghan, what happened?”
“Joshua….I’m…” He started to cry. And Joshua dragged him to get back to his home.
“Hey, don't cry, calm yourself first.” Joshua caressed Jeonghan’s back gently. It hurt his heart to see Jeonghan crying like this. Then they sat together on the couch.
“Joshua, I’m sorry…..” He said in his sobbing. Jeonghan was sobbing hard. Really hard until he difficultly breathed.
“Jeonghan..” Joshua pulled him to his embrace and hugged him tightly.
“Joshua, I’m sorry, i should treat you better, i should not leave you before, i should not dump you, Jisoo, I'm sorry.” Jeonghan wronged Joshua’s shirtsleeve.
“It was over, Jeonghan, don’t be sorry, it doesn't suit on you.” Joshua lapped his chin above Jeonghan’s head.
“Did you forgive me for all the mistakes i did?” He whispered.
“I forgive you, now don't cry anymore, you have me here.” Joshua just let his new shirt getting wet because of Jeonghan. He didn't mind it at all as long as Jeonghan stopped crying over Seungcheol.
.
.
.
.
It’s the morning when Joshua got his free day. Jeonghan several times to stay at his house and in the morning Joshua would be greeted with a cup of coffee. Just like today,
“Morning Jisoo.” Jeonghan in his pink sweater that bought when he was going out with Jisoo. Starting his new day with Jisoo was his best decision than being in the dark circle with Seungcheol.
Joshua rubbed his eyes. “Morning Jeonghan.” He came closer to Jeonghan without forgetting plant a small kiss in the other’s forehead.
“You know I miss you.” Jeonghan touched Joshua’s cheek and grinning like a teenage girl who first time to feel love in the air.
“I miss you more.” Joshua undoubtedly hugged Jeonghan while resting his head on his man’s shoulder. Seth came over to them, with overjoyed Jeonghan instantly bended down and Seth gently. They were so happy. Forgetting their own problem, drawing lessons from each problem and their fault, and creating a new page of their life. But, one thing that they shall not forget in their life even forgotten. Somewhere else at the same time.
“Seungin, you don't miss a thing from the document?” Aerin heed her friend who kept busy with her detective novels.
“No.” She smiled bitterly.
“Is it right to not tell Joshua?” Seungin closed her novel and putted it back to her backpack.
“Yes, it’s right. Better be like this. None will know about it. Anyway, it’s just ordinary holiday, Aerin-ah.” She grabbed her passport and ticket. And stood in front of her friend and of course, her friend’s husband, Seojoon.
“Yeah i know, but…Joshua need to know.” Aerin frowned.
“Joshua need to enjoy his happy life. Just like you two. Oppa, I'm afraid if Aerin gives birth when I'm not here.” Seojoon just giggled while rubbed his wife’s stomach. Seungin smiled.
“Your family knew it?” Seojoon asked.
“They know. But they could not take me because today Minju should take care of my job. Aplenty who wanted to see me, so I order her to take my place temporarily. Besides my parents have to take care of their restaurant. Their boutique. I can’t force them since it’s holiday.” Seungin forcefully smiled to the fact she could not see her family take her to airport, since she told it them as a holiday.
“It’s the time?” Seojoon checked his wristwatch. Seungin nodded concurrently Aerin hugged her. Seungin held back her tears. She would remember this moment in the bottom of her heart. She waved at them. She showed her legal document to the airport employee. She couldn't see her friend, nor her friend’s husband. She was lonely at all.
“It’s nice to see you guys here.” She whispered.


fiyuuuh this chapter was done :")

anyway for the silent reader, i need to hear your opinion, please leave some comments too like others do :")

thank you for your time to read this fic