Chapter 1

Sleepless Nights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

With the disbandment of TVXQ and the hostile practices of SM entertainment has made JYJ members redundant. While Yoochan and Junsu tried so hard to get back in the industry by performing in dramas and musical. Jaejoong drowned himself in alcohol and sorrow. And in this period, he decide to join a small radio show as a host, unable to use his real name due to SM, he engage with this small private radio station with the name Han Yongwoon, to keep him occupied and to find an escape route from the bitterness of alcohol he is now addicted to.

And unknowingly, he start opening up to his fans who talk with him every night. What he didn’t know was that two of his frequent callers are his ex-group members, Yunho and Changmin.

 

 

 

“anneyonghaseyo my little night stars. How was your day today? Mine was rather boring and I sat on the sofa for two hours doing nothing. I hope all of you had a rather eventful day compared to mine.” He spoke softly to the mike in front of him.

And the red blips in the computer screen indicated the numbers of listeners tuned for his frequency.

“and to start today’s session… we will listen to a song we all loved. A song that gave hopes to millions. This is Hug by Dong Bang Shin Ki”

His voice cracked in the end, when he said dong bang shin ki… this is the only way he could mention that name. Hiding behind a fake identity, hiding his face from the world.

And he was glad when the music filled the room, and he hoped that the listeners didn’t catch the melancholy in his voice.

 

“I want to be your bed for a day…” I laughed at the younger boy who rolled on my bed burying his face in to my pillow.

“you smell so nice Jae ah” Yunho’s soft voice was muffed to the pillow. But still I could clearly hear the words. And smiling, I went to the boy and wrapped my arms around his torso.

Warm.

My Yunho ah.

“why you wanna be my bed yunho ah…”  I kissed his warm skin. He smelled something strong, and it was definitely not his cologne.

“So that you would be with me every night.”

“I am with you every night.” I said matter of factly.

“Not enough.”

I giggled as he turned to hide his face in my tummy. His lips trying to take a bite of my skin teasingly.

“I want you with me. every night. Every day. And every goddamn second Jae. I want you so much that I sometimes think I would go crazy if I couldn’t see you for a minute. What have you done to me.” I gasped feeling his tongue liking and lapping against my navel.

“I want you too.”

“I think it’s different.” I could almost imagine the pout Yunho would make after that sentence.

“What”

“I think you don’t want me much. I think you don’t love me enough.” He mumbled against my tummy. Still hiding his face from me.

“I love you yunho.”

“I know…” his voice was certain.

“Then…”

“I wish you would only love me.”

“I only love you…”

“No you love Junsu… and Yoochan and Changmin and that stupid manager who won’t even give us food. You love everyone. And I want you only to myself.”

“They are our members yunho ah.. and manager hyung let us stay in one room everytime we go abroad.”

“I don’t like him though. He made you starve.”

“it was for the album yunho ah. And I was bit chubby in my thighs those days.” I recalled the times I had to go on a water diet to slimmer my body in the hug era, specially the baby fat in cheeks and the unwanted fat that made my legs flabby.

“No”

“No?”

“You were perfect. You were so perfect and your thighs weren’t like that.”

“Yunho…”

“I don’t wanna share you.”

“You wont have to.”

“But cant you only love me. please…”

“I only love you.”

“Not enough...”

“What you want me to do then.”

“Don’t feed Changmin… don’t let Yoochan hug you and don’t listen to Junsu all the time he has to blabber about all the unnecessary thing in the world, I mean who cares if he wants to make a football team with dolphins.”

“Yunho ah.”

“I don’t wanna share you… love only me”

“It was a beautiful memory right my stars… did you remember those five boys. They gave us so many memories. My beautiful stars… we will listen to one more song, before we open the line for our calls. Would you call me? Would you share what you did today? I want to listen to you all…”

I want to hear from you, I want to know that you still love me.

His voice was once again faded to the flow of music that arose with the new song.

“annyeonghaseyo… you are our first caller for today.”

“anneyonghaseyo oppa” a cute voice of a girl answered.

“ahhh… you sound so young. Tell me your name and age?”

“I’m Han Yoomi, 13 years old.”

“Shouldn’t you be in the bed yoo mi ah”

“I am oppa. Its just. Sleep is not coming today.”

“Why is that yoomi ah… you want to share with us?”

“it’s just… oppa’s voice oppa.”

Jaejoong gasped, did his listeners recognize the blues in his voice. Have they recognized who he is already? Will he be kicked out of this job? The agreement said he’s not to reveal his identity.

 “My voice?”

“Ne oppa. It sounds so familiar. And yet so distant. I don’t know oppa. For a week I listened to you and I like heari

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter