002

Pretentious

-SEUNGCHEOL-

Seungcheol woke up with a massive headache, and Seungkwan’s noisy singing is not helping any bit.

“Yo~Ladiess~.” Seungkwan sang.

“Oh my god Seungkwan. Give me a break and shut up. Please. I don’t need you worsening the throbbing in my head.” Seungcheol said as he held his head and tried to remember what the hell happened last night.

Jihoon. He remembered. He needs to get Jihoon back.

“Ah! Right hyung! Mingyu-hyung asked us to come pick you up. Make sure you’re all presentable and normal.” Seungkwan said but Seungcheol didn’t hear him.

“I need to talk to Jihoon.”, Seungcheol rushed to the bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth.

He went out, towel around his waist and hurriedly walked to his walk-in closet and picked up a button down polo to go with his stripped jeans. He then dashed off to his mirror to style his hair.

Gotta look good. Seungcheol thought.

“What should I bring Jihoon? Flowers?! Oh he loves them! How many dozens should I get? 2? No that’s so few. Maybe I should get 4! Right, better call Jun for the roses---“ Seungcheol was cut off when he remembered what he and Mingyu talked about last night.

“I know of a way to get Jihoon back.”

“Seungkwan! Where is Mingyu?” he asked Seungkwan.

“Oh my god. Finally, you listened! I have been telling you for good 4 minutes and 49 seconds that Mingyu-hyung told me to get you bathed and dressed up and take you to Vernon’s café. Oh my god.” Seungkwan replied, exasperatedly.

Seungcheol was blank for a moment, he had totally forgotten about Mingyu’s proposal.

Spraying his perfume, he looked at Seungkwan and said,“Let’s go.” Seungcheol said with much power.

“Hyung, seriously? Cant you give me a minute or two to catch my breath?” Seungkwan asked.

“Let’s go Seungkwan-ah.” Seungcheol said as he dragged Seungkwan out of his condominium unit and towards the parking lot.
“Get in.” Seungcheol ordered as he opened the car doors with his key.
“Whatever happened to human rights?” Seungkwan whined as he got in the car and fastened his belt.

Meanwhile…

-JEONGHAN-

“Jisoo, are you sure? I’m not convinced that this is a good idea.” Jeonghan said as Jisoo opened the café’s door for him. It was Vernon’s, one of Jisoo’s friends.

“Trust me on this Jeonghan, it will be perfectly fine.” Jisoo assured him.

Jisoo looked around as if searching for someone and when his eyes landed on a tall and handsome guy near a window, Jisoo waved.

The tall guy was sitting with a emo-looking guy sipping his coffee.

“Jisoo-hyung! Waaaah~ It’s been a long time~ How are you?” the tall guy greeted Jisoo.

“I’m fine Mingyu-ya.”, Jisoo said,” Oh! And this is Jeonghan-ah. Jeonghan, Mingyu. Mingyu, Jeonghan.” Jisoo introduced.

“Hello Jeonghanie-hyung~ Woah. You’re really pretty! No wonder Jisoo-hyung fell for you.” Mingyu smiled.

“Uh… Thanks?” Jeonghan answered.

The quiet man beside Mingyu perked up and looked at Jisoo and Jeonghan. He is weird. Jeonghan thought.

Mingyu seemed to notice this and smiled. “Oh. This is my boyfriend, Wonwoo. Babe, this is Jeonghan-hyung.” Mingyu introduced.

“Mmhmm.. Hi.” Wonwoo said. Jeonghan nodded.

“Let’s sit. Shall we?” Jisoo asked and being the gentleman that he is, he moved Jeonghan’s chair for him to which Mingyu cooed adoringly so.

“You two are so cuteeee. I guess we won’t have any problem in accomplishing our mission.” Mingyu said.

“WHAT exactly are we going to do? And who the hell is this SEUNGCHEOL?” Jeonghan said.

“I believe I’m the Seungcheol you’re talking about, miss.” A masculine voice said from behind Jeonghan and Jeonghan turned to see a god.

Or a handsome young man at least.

“Seungcheolie-hyung~” Mingyu said.

“Yah. You two! Who dumped me at my condominium?! On my rug?!” Seungcheol angrily pointed at Mingyu and Wonwoo.
“It was Woo.” Mingyu said, unafraid.

Wonwoo just shrugged and Seungcheol sighed then turned his eyes towards Jisoo who was coming back from the restroom.

“Yo~ Hong Jisoo man~ Yeah Yeah~Hong~ Joshua Hong.” Seungcheol shouted and he and Jisoo did their special handshake that involved a lot of ‘whoo’ and ‘whack’. Jeonghan was perplexed. He didn’t know his boyfriend and that Seungcheol were that close.

“Oh Seungcheol, this is my boyfriend, Yoon Jeonghan. Hanie~ this is my childhood friend, Choi Seungcheol.” Jisoo smiled as he introduced them.

“Hi. Jeonghan. I’m Seungcheol. Sorry about calling you miss a while ago.” Seungcheol said and put his hand out.
Jeonghan shook it, “It's fine. Nice to meet you. Seungcheol.”

Seungcheol smiled and took a seat across Jeonghan.

“Where’s Seungkwan by the way? Didn’t I ask him to get you?” Mingyu asked.

“Well, the moment he stepped out of my car, he ‘flew’ to the nearest bus stop shouting about a ‘shopping date’ with Vernon.” Seungcheol shrugged.

“Oh.” Mingyu answered.

The table was then filled with an uncomfortable silence. Jeonghan kept on side-eyeing Jisoo who was busy looking at his phone. Suddenly, Jisoo’s phone rang.

“Excuse me, I’ll just take this.” Jisoo said and everyone nodded.
When Jisoo left, the table was filled again with that eerie silence.

“So…”,Seungcheol started and everyone’s heads turned to him, ”the ‘way’ you told me that I can get Jihoon back. What is it,Mingyu?” he finished.

“He’s right in front of you.” Mingyu said, quirking an eyebrow.

“Him?! What? Jisoo’s---Stop ing kidding me, Kim Mingyu.” Seungcheol glared.

“Yes, hyung. Jeonghan-hyung, meet Seungcheol-hyung. He’s going to be your boyfriend, pretend boyfriend if I may add.” Mingyu started, “we will make Jihoon jealous by showing him that Seungcheol hyung can find someone to replace him and hopefully, Jihoon will see Cheol hyung’s worth.” Mingyu continued when he heard no objections.

“Wait, what? So Jisoo actually agreed to this? And you too?” Seungcheol nodded towards the long-haired male who is quietly sipping his tea.

“Yes. And yes. So, where do w—“ Mingyu said but was interrupted by Seungcheol.

“You, ”Seungcheol pointed at Jeonghan, ”actually like me don’t you? I mean who in their right mind would agree to pretend to be someone’s boyfriend when they have one?” Seungcheol smirked.

“Excuse me?! Who do you think you are? You may think you are a rich, handsome guy but for me you are just a thumb-, crybaby, dumb bastard who can’t ing forget his ex. For your information, I am doing this for Jisoo not for you. So, do me a favor let’s just get this over with, okay?” Jeonghan said, combing his locks with his fingers.

Seungcheol’s mouth hung open, he couldn’t believe that someone was able to talk to him like that. On the other hand, Mingyu was laughing his heart out and Wonwoo’s lips were slowly curving to a smile. Just then, Jisoo came back in and was surprised to see the situation at the table.

“What did I miss,hmm?” Jisoo said, taking his seat beside Jeonghan.

“Oh, these two are just getting to know each other.” Mingyu said as he wiped a tear from his eye.

 

A/N: finally! sorry for the long wait~ have u guys watched ofd episode 3?! omg mama han and papa coups KEN u not XD they do look like a married coupe on their vacation wth the kids tho XD and please XD jeonghan's face when he knew that coups wouldnt date him if coups was a girl XD lol~~~ also have u watched the relay dance XD the close up on jeonghan tho XD XD the third chappie is currently being typed XD please wait for it~

do follow me on tumblr and twitter if u want to

tumblr: give-me-scoups-of-icecream

twitter: @smileycheols

사랑해~~~~ {#슈가생일ㅊㅋ)