001

Pretentious

-001

Seungcheol drank his 5th vodka shot. His vision starts to get all slurry, he wonders if Wonwoo got a twin.

“Hyung, seriously, that’s your 5th shot. Just stop already.” Wonwoo tried to get the shot glass from Seungcheol but he didn’t succeed.

“Wonwoo…’” Seungcheol said, drowsy, “how could Jihoon leave me like that? We’ve been together for like, 4 years, and in one blink of an eye, he dumped for what, a good-for-nothing singer? So, shut up and go get me another shot of vodka.” Seungcheol ordered.

“Whatever hyung…” Wonwoo said as he went behind the counter to concoct another drink for his ‘sad’ hyung.

“Hyuuuuung!” Wonwoo’s boyfriend, Mingyu, approached him and slung his arm to Seungcheol’s shoulder. “What bad wind flew you here? Didn’t take you to be an alcoholic.” Mingyu teased.

“He’s not an alcoholic, he’s heartbroken.” Wonwoo answered, returning from behind the bar. “Hi Babe.”

“Ohhh. Hi Babe. Missed you.” Mingyu said as he walked over Wonwoo and kissed the latter.

“Oh*hick*j-just go get a room!*hick*” Seungcheol said, annoyed.

“What’s the matter with Cheolie-hyung?” Mingyu asked his boyfriend.

“Jihoon dumped him for an indie singer. Guy’s heartbroken.” Wonwoo answered, shaking his head.

“Uaaaaaah. JIhoon*hick*, I-I n-need y-you… *sobs* just come back *sobs*” Seungcheol cries as he buries his face on his arms.

Wonwoo and Mingyu looked pitifully at the despaired hyung and sighed. They knew that Seungcheol was broken beyond repairment.

“Hyung, do you really want Jihoon back?” Mingyu asked.

Seungcheol lifted his head up. “Y-yes.”, he answered.

“Then, go home. Rest. I’ll tell you of my plan when you’ve got your mind together.” Mingyu said, Wonwoo looked at his boyfriend and wondered what he’s up to.

“O-okay.” Seungcheol said as he started to walk sloppily and eventually falling asleep on the floor of Wonwoo’s bar.

“What is it that you have planned?” Wonwoo asked.

“Oh something that I hope would get Jihoon back to his senses. By the way, why don’t you take Cheolie-hyung home?” Mingyu asked his boyfriend.

“But I wanna spend time with you,” Wonwoo said, hugging his boyfriend and planting kisses on his face,”hmm.. it’s been a while, Gyu.” Wonwoo said.

“Ohh.. I’m not going anywhere. Just take Cheolie-hyung home and we can have a lot of ‘time’ for ourselves.” Mingyu winked.

“Okay Babe.” Wonwoo smiled and took the passed out Seungcheol to his car. When Mingyu saw that Wonwoo’s car had already left the parking lot, he took out his phone to dial a number.

“Hello, Jisoo-hyung? Yep, it’s Mingyu. We need to help Seungcheol-hyung.”

-JISOO-

When memories come again

Like the heavy rain

I’ll feel the same pain

When you left me by the moving train

 

The people clapped as the poet finished reciting his self-made poem. I am at a poem café, where people go to write their own poems and share it to the people. It is my favorite place because I am a poet myself. I am currently waiting for my boyfriend, Jeonghan. It has been 3 months since we’d gotten together but I feel like I’ve known him my whole life. He’s a literal angel, with long locks and doe-like eyes that mesmerized me when I saw him for the first time. He is perfect.

 

While the owners asked who would come next, my phone rang. At first, I thought it was Jeonghan but it was Mingyu. Why is he calling me?

 

“Hello, Mingyu? Why are you calling me?”

 

“Hello Jisoo-hyung? Yep, it’s Mingyu. We need to help Seungcheol-hyung.” Mingyu said

 

“Seungcheol? Why? What happened?”

 

“Jihoon-hyung left him. Guy’s broken. Drank a lot of alcohol here at Woo’s bar. Passed out.”

 

“Jihoon what?”

 

“Broke up with him. Hooked up with another guy. That’s what Wonwoo said to me.”

 

“Damn Seungcheol must be so shattered. I’m gonna give him a call. So, what are you saying? How can I help him?” I asked.

“Lend him Jeonghan-hyung.”  Mingyu said.

 

“Lend him who? Jeonghan? Are you crazy?”

 

“Chill. I mean make Jeonghan-hyung pretend to be his boyfriend. Just for a month or two. Let’s make Jihoon-hyung jealous. Then they will get back together.”  Mingyu said.

 

“I’m not sure. Jeonghan wouldn’t like this.” I said.

 

“They haven’t met right? Jihoon doesn’t know that Jeonghan-hyung is your boyfriend right? I would have made Seungkwan do this but you know, Jihoon knows that Vernon and him are a thing. You’re Cheolie-hyung’s only hope, please? Jisoo-hyung.” Mingyu pleaded.

 

I’ll see what I can do. I’ll convince him.” I said.

 

”You’re the best! I’ll hang up! Enjoy the date!” Mingyu hang up.

 

Jisoo sighed. And put his phone down. He massaged his head until he felt someone kiss his cheek. He turned his head up and saw his angel, Jeonghan.

 

“You look stressed Jisoo. Who was on the phone? I saw you talking to someone while I was walking outside.”

 

“Just Mingyu. Remember him? One of the childhood friends that I have. He wants me to help Seungcheol, my bestfriend.” Jisoo said.

 

“Seungcheol? That ‘dad’ persona in your group? The one that taught you to ride a bike? That Seungcheol?” Jeonghan asked.

 

“Yes. It’s THAT Seungcheol. Apparently, his boyfriend of 4 years dumped him for a singer…” Jisoo said.

 

“Bastard.” Jeonghan replied.

 

“Well.. yeah. And Mingyu wants to help Seungcheol win him back.” Jisoo said.

 

“I don’t know ,but if it were me, I wouldn’t run after his ex. So, what’s the plan?” Jeonghan asked.

 

“Just understand Seungcheol. Well, Mingyu wants you to pretend to be his boyfriend---" Jisoo started.

 

"What? Oh hell no. No, No Hong Jisoo. I'm not doing that." Jeonghan retorted.

 

"Just for a month, Jeongie~ Please~ Do it for me~ Make his ex jealous and that's the end! No strings attached, just pretend. Pretend whenever Jihoon is around and when they get back together, everything will be the way they were before. Plus, Seungcheol is a really great guy, I doubt he will do anything to taint our friendship." Jisoo reasoned.

 

"I don't know, Jisoo. That kind of relationship is complicated. I--" Jeonghan said.

Jisoo stopped Jeonghan with a peck on the latter's lips. Jeonghan pondered about the offer. Pretend to be someone's boyfriend for a month? Maybe he can do it. If that means he will see a lot of Jisoo's aegyo, it's definitely perfect. 

"Fine. Fine. I'm doing it!" Jeonghan resigned.

"Yes! You're the best boyfriend! I love you!" Jisoo said, filling Jeonghan's face with kisses.

"Ya! Stop, Jisoo-ya~" Jeonghan chuckled.

Jeonghan thought:

I can pretend to be someone else's boyfriend  for a month right?

After this, everything will go back to the way it was.

Right?

 

 

A/N: aaaaaaaaaaaaaand~ the first chapter is up! how is it? lol. comment dooown~~~

anyway, hav u guys watched seventeen's ofd episode 2? it was super hilarious ^^ am i the only one who was really offended on how coups literally looked like a dad on his get-up. omg coups adopt meeeh :v

 

thanks for the subscribers ~ love you guys ~