The Mechanic

Ideas!

"You fix things right?"

 

"Yes." 

 

"Good. I need you to fix Jackson Wang."

 

He should have never accepted the job.

 

After all fixing a person was nothing like fixing a car.

 

 

Or 

The one where Mark's a mechanic hired by Jackson's best friend to "Fix" him when he turns into a complete douche after being dumped. Apparently Jackson's friend didn't know that fixing a person and fixing a car were two different things.

 

 

Genre: Comedy?, Drama? 

Characters: Mark,Jackson, Got7 (anyone you want)

Setting: ?

Other:  I actually got this idea from an episode of Yugioh 5d's (don't judge ^^;). In the episode, Yusei, who is a mechanic, is asked to fix something. It is later revealed to him that the 'something' he is supposed to fix is actually a person who was being a jerk to the students of a school. In this story Mark ,just like Yusei, didn't know at first that he was hired to fix a person. But unlike Yusei , who dueled the man(it was Yugioh after all) , Mark tries to fix him in a different way, you can come up with whatever.  I also imagined it starting off with Jackson totally pissing Mark off and then Mark vowing to fix him but again, you can come up with whatever (I'll shut up now).

 

P.s I did change the summary