twentyfour

I'm Carrying Your Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

24.

 

“Jonghyun. Jonghyun?” Minho called out to his sleeping boyfriend gently. It was already 11am in the morning and Jonghyun was still sleeping soundly. Maybe he was really tired from last night’s exercise…Gosh it was really hot… Minho could literally feel his cheeks burned when he recalled what had happened the night before.

“Hmm…?” Jonghyun rubbed his eyes awake and looked at the younger man beside him. He smiled for a second and went back to his slumber.

“Wakey Sleepy Head!” Minho laughed and Jonghyun’s hair slowly before giving a peck on his forehead.

“I’m tired…I want to sleep~” Jonghyun took the pillow that his head was sitting on earlier to cover his face, refusing to get up. He was very tired and all his energy was drained off from last night that he felt that he couldn’t really move.

“It’s already 11.06am, my dear."

11.06am…? It’s already so late?!

“What?” Jonghyun sat up hastily and stared at the wall clock. Minho was not joking…it was already 11.06am. “I have to make breakfast for Yoogeun!” Jonghyun shouted and jumped off his bed with the mindset of dashing to the kitchen ASAP and make breakfast for his family.

“He ate breakfast already. I’ve asked Taemin to take care of him and tonight we will bring him back.” Minho chuckled as he saw Jonghyun already at the bedroom door.

Jonghyun looked at Minho with a puzzled face, which was so cute that Minho couldn’t help walking up to him to pinch his cheeks. “We are going to spend time together alone without any restrictions and I am going to bring you to meet a friend tonight. Do you still want to rest?”

Minho wrapped his arms around Jonghyun’s waist and leaned his chin on his shoulder, kissing on his neck softly. Jonghyun touched Minho’s hands and giggled, “Really?”

Minho shook his head and swayed their bodies from left to right. “It feels good to do nothing else but hold you tight...”

“Hmm…” Jonghyun smiled and tilted his head back, leaning for a kiss. Minho gladly obliged as he attached his lips on Jonghyun’s, craving for more intimacy interaction. He pushed his tongue into Jonghyun’s hot mouth, their tongues tangled together gently. Minho tried to kiss harder and be more aggressive because he ought to be the dominating one. Minutes later, Jonghyun pushed Minho away, gasping for air.

“Enough…”

“So are you awake?” Minho gave Jonghyun a back hug again, this time giving butterfly kisses on Jonghyun’s smooth neck.

“Let’s cuddle, shall we?” Jonghyun breathed.

“Sure, princess,” Minho scooped Jonghyun up and carried him in a princess style which made Jonghyun blushed madly. He couldn’t deny that he loves this. He was placed lightly against the headboard and Minho joined him by sitting next to him. They leaned against the headboard while Jonghyun placed his head on Minho’s chest. Minho wrapped his arms around Jonghyun.

“I’m still tired…I feel like sleeping,” Jonghyun whined and closed his eyes.

“It’s a payback for seducing me, Jonghyun-ah.”

“Baddie Minho… and you don’t want me to bear you a pretty daughter.”

Minho sighed and held on to the smaller man tighter, his thumb rubbing against his shoulders slowly. “Didn’t I tell you to delay the whole plan? I didn’t say I don’t want a daughter.”

“I know... I just-mmph!” Jonghyun was cut off with another light kiss. He frowned and shut his mouth. “Okay I will not talk about it.” And I will not tell you that I poke holes in your condoms!

“Alright, go wash up and I make you breakfast,” Minho jumped off the bed and walked out of their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter