twentyfive

I'm Carrying Your Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

25.

 

“Kibum, how’s life?”

“I’m not with Onew anymore,” Kibum smiled brightly, though it seemed bitter to Jonghyun’s eyes. At least he was truthful about it.

“You will find someone better,” Jonghyun assured as he placed his hand on top of Kibum’s.

“Hopefully?” Kibum shrugged and looked at Minho who was busy eating his bulgogi.

“Of course you will!” Jonghyun beamed as he nudged Minho with his arm, “Right?”

“Yeah of course,” Minho smiled with his mouth full at his silly boyfriend and kissed his cheek.

Kibum dropped his fork onto the ground.

 

 

 

“Minho, I love this surprise. Thank you very much.” Jonghyun was grinning widely after they came out of the eatery. He hugged Minho as they walked down the streets in that chilly night. It was so warm and comforting to have Minho there and giving him a chance to reconcile with Kibum.

“I know you love it,” Minho smiled as he ruffled his boyfriend’s hair. “That’s why I do it.”

“Aww,” Jonghyun stopped walking and let go of Minho. “You are such a sweetie pie.”

“Jjongie,” Minho held both of Jonghyun’s hands and stared into his big puppy eyes. “I love you, so I have to be good to you.”

Jonghyun smiled without saying anything. All he did is to tip-toe and give his lover a long kiss.

“Hey stop it, baby boy. We will have more fun at night,” Minho teased as he grabbed on his lover’s hand and walked down the streets. “I’ve asked Taemin to drop Yoogeun at our apartment.”

“Great,” Jonghyun tightened his grip happily.

It felt like the good old days when they were in love.

 

 

 

 

As they arrived at their apartment, Taemin and Yoogeun were already waiting for them at the door. Jonghyun brought Yoogeun in the house for a bubble bath before bed while Minho invited Taemin for tea.

“Young master…this is bad…” Taemin muttered solemnly. He knew the situation right now.

“I know. What can I do? I can’t leave my family.” Minho closed his eyes shut. He couldn’t leave, he couldn’t.

“You do know that your happiness will not be long lived. Old master is going to take action anytime. He is going to hurt Jonghyun. What for do you want to go against your father? There’s no benefit at all.”

“Taemin, you know what? Sometimes I hope that I’m from an ordinary family so that I will not go through all these .”

“Sometimes you have to sacrifice something in order to achieve other things, Young Master. Leaving Jonghyun will be the best option ever. He will be hurt because of you.” Taemin has to go now,” Taemin stood up and bowed. “Remember what I’ve said.”

Sometimes you have to sacrifice something in order to achieve other things. Do I have to sacrifice Jonghyun in order to achieve my fame and wealth? I can’t do that.

“Has Taemin left?” Jonghyun came out of the bathroom with Yoogeun in his arms.

“Yeah,” Minho walked towards the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter