three

I'm Carrying Your Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

3.

 

 

“I…I…” Before Jonghyun could say his answer, his diva brother rushed into his room. Onew released the shorter man quickly before Key could see them hugging. Jonghyun heaved a sigh of relief silently as he would not have to break Onew’s heart.

Baby, no one can replace your Minho appa, do you know that?

“Hyungie, I’m sorry for shouting at you!” Key spoke as he held onto Jonghyun’s shoulders. Jonghyun gave a weak smile to show that Key was forgiven.

“Great!” Key beamed and continued, “But could you please abort the child? It will only bring you pain and burden-”

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” Jonghyun screamed as he tried to struggle out of Key’s grip. “IF I CANNOT HAVE MINHO, I WILL HAVE HIS BABY. DON’T FORCE ME TO KILL IT ANYMORE!”

Just like that, Jonghyun felt his knees buckled and fell on the cold, hard floor. He clutched his abdomen and whimpered as he felt a sharp pain.

“Oh , h-he is bleeding right now…” Key stuttered as he saw blood flowing down on Jonghyun’s thighs. Onew gasped as he saw Jonghyun fainted in front of him. Without saying anything, he carried Jonghyun in a bridal style out of the house to his car.


 

 

“Minho?” Jonghyun questioned as he saw a blurred image of a tall man right in front of him whom really looked like his lover. He rubbed his eyes repeatedly but the image was still a blur.

“Yes Jong, I am here,” Minho replied with his usual husky voice.

“R-really?” Jonghyun broke into tears of joy as he finally saw his lover. He ran towards him and tried to hug him tight but…

He couldn’t feel Minho. To Jonghyun’s horror, his hand went through Minho’s body.

“W-Why I cannot touch you?” Jonghyun started to bawl out loud. “Why you leave me alone?”

“Jonghyun…I…I am sorry. I hope we will be lovers by the next lifetime. Goodbye…”

“MINHO!!!!!!!!!!”


 

“MINHO!!!!!!!!!!”

“Jonghyun, are you okay?” Onew asked worriedly as he saw Jonghyun broke into beads of cold sweat after seeing Jonghyun waking up abruptly from his sleep.

“Where is Minho?” Jonghyun cried out loud, his tears couldn’t stop. He did realise that it was a dream. No, this was a horrifying nightmare. Where was Minho when he really needed him?

“I have no idea…stop thinking about him! All you have to think is your baby and yourself!”

Jonghyun continued to sob louder. He missed Minho and he needed Minho so much that he did not want to care about his health. As he was crying, he realised he was in a freaking hospital ward.

 “What happened to me?” Jonghyun asked as he fondled his tummy. He still could sense a life is growing inside him. This meant that he had not experienced any miscarriage.

“You are about to lose your baby, do you know that? Men able to miscarriage easily, you have to take care of yourself well because I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter