twentythree

I'm Carrying Your Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

23.

 

“Good morning, CEO.”

Countless of greetings and bows are for him. This is CEO Choi of Choi’s Enterprise who is highly regarded, young, handsome, talented and popular.  Normally, Minho would flash a warm smile to his subordinates, but not today. His stern and serious look scares the workers at the company. Many people have started to gossip about Choi irregular behavior.

Minho takes the lift and to the second highest floor where his office is. Apparently, the highest level of this building is meant for chairman and board of directors.

He is greeted by some of the important staff and his secretary before entering his office. He just walked off without looking at them. Not because he did not see them, his mind was too occupied of things like being jobless and penniless etc.

As soon as Minho got into his office, he slumped onto his chair wearily. Maybe he should start packing his items…

 

 

Minho took a deep breath and entered the conference room. All the directors were already there, sitting down. Minho bowed before sitting at his seat.

“You’re late, CEO Choi. Chairman and his directors are waiting for you,” Lee Joon said when Minho sat directly in front of him. Minho shot a glare at Lee Joon for the cold and sarcastic remark. He felt that this remark may affect his votes since the directors have to re-elect the new CEO through voting later on.

“Enough,” Minho’s appa cleared his throat. “As the chairman of Choi’s Enterprise, I am holding this important meeting because it’s a time to decide if we want the old CEO to continue his job or let a new CEO to take over.”

Lee Joon smirked at Minho immediately. Minho stared at Lee Joon and was appalled by his great confidence. He knew he was going to lose his position, he knew. But competitive Choi Minho might want to give his last shot and tried to talk through his directors.

“Each director has a vote to cast, either to our current CEO Choi or Lee Joon, a talent I discovered months ago.”

All the directors start to discuss on their own on whether to choose with CEO. Of course, they want the company to make money so that money will keep rolling into their pockets. Lee Joon handed each director a remote with two coloured buttons – a blue button and a red button. Minho’s secretary the projector and the screen showed Minho’s and Lee Joon’s photos.

“Let’s welcome the current CEO to speak a few words.”

Minho stood up and bowed. “Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Choi Minho, the current CEO.” Minho looked at all the directors before continuing, “As a CEO for two years, I make critical and wise decisions for the company. You see, the company has been making money and our revenue is increasing after I take over this position. I see no reason for you not to vote me. I’m still young and I believe I will expand this company and our operations in no time. Thank you.”

“Let’s welcome Lee Joon to speak a few words.”

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Lee Joon. CEO Choi’s words are true. After he took over the CEO position, our revenue increased. However, it was not his sole credit. That year when he took over, our company had just recruited new members in our Choi’s Enterprise family. Those are the talents who generate brilliant ideas and attract big clients. What’s more, these days it was hard to meet CEO Choi.” Lee Joon glanced at Minho and scoffed a little.

“He did not come to his office for many days, at most three days a week. Is this how a CEO helps his company to earn revenue? For me, I am single and a workaholic, unlike CEO Choi. I will make billions for you and I. Thank you.”

Minho gritted his teeth hard. Things were not by his side, definitely. All the directors seemed pretty satisfied with Lee Joon’s crap. He did work hard for this company! He did not come to his office many days because he needed to attend to his boyfriend and son! He did do his work at home!

“Okay directors. Press the red butto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter