Thank you Mr.choi

My Birthday..

 

-Sorry for the wrong grammar, spelling etc-

 

YURI POV

 

I open my eyes and look at my phone. gosh it’s already 7 ?? I looking around where is minho is he already awake ? I found a note on the bed.

good afternoon baby yul.. how’s your sleep ?? I think you dreaming about us as you mumble my name on your sleep….

“omo.. did I ?”I shocked then continue read.

………….and if you find this note im not with you right now. but you must follow the rule that I made. first you must take a bath first. Now !!’

I run to the bath room immediately. I see minho already fill the bath tube with a warm water he fill it with a calyx of rose and many candles I took a long bath then grab the towel I see another note fall I open it and read it again.

‘already finish for a nice bath baby ?? now go to my room please. no one home, so you no need to worried come out from a bath room only with this towel kekeke ^^’

I giggle then headed go to minho’s room I look at the nice dress ever right on the top of his bed and ther is another note.

‘I hope you will like the dress and the heels. I choose it by my self =3 wear it nicely then please press number 1 on the phone beside our picture <3’

I look at the note and kiss the note aww,, he was so sweet I wear the dress then search the phone beside our picture.

“who’s phone is it ?”I asked to my self and just press number one and..

“surprise….. ”all of snsd member come from nowhere and make me shocked.

“what are you ?...”they cut my words before I finish it

“don’t asking were here cause we have a mission”tiffany said.

they all busy styling my hair into curly, make up my face for one hours then all yelled

“she’s ready….!!!”

I see donghae oppa and siwon oppa come from nowhere and they are wearing a tuxedo. wow so handsome, but if minho wearing that he was the most handsome…

“come on young lady..”siwon oppa and donghae oppa grab my hands and I go out without anywords.

I see a limo in the parking area the guy asked me to come in I just nodded without saying anything. they drive me to.. umh our company building ?? gesh.. -_- I though they will bring me to a romantic place. I see leeteuk oppa open the door for me and I see jonghyun take my hands like im a princess he bring me to the upstair of sm building.

“the roof ??”I said to jonghyun but he just smile to me.

“gesh… what happen to you all ??”I asked again when I see all the shinee member and super junior stood in the stairs with a candle on their hands. no one answering my question they just smiling to me.

“please open the door noona”taemin finally speak up.

when I open the door…

 

++

 

MINHO POV

I hear someone open the door. I can see my beloved girl wear the stunning dress I choose. so fit with her, she was so beautiful, gorgeous, goodness, and she’s mine. I give her a bouquet of red roses, take her hands and we sit on the small diner table who setting beauty with a candle.

“you do all this for me”she said with tearly.

“yes baby this all for you”I said.

 

++

 

YURI POV

Im about to cry he was so romantic the food was ready deserved by onew who dressed like a waitress. I giggle when onew almost drop the food. yeah, he still got his sangtae. we eat the food after we finish I heard trax singing ‘nothing better’ live in front of us I was blush when they sang that. then minho knees in front of me.

‘what he’s gonna purpose me ??’I wondering like that in my minds.

“kwon yuri my girlfriend. im sorry this is not a greatest present for your birthday. but I do my best for make this perfect. hope you will like it baby, now im not gonna porpuse you but will you be my fiancée ??”he said while open the mini box with ring on it and make me tearly.

“say yes say yes say yes…”everyone cheering for us. I look at them all gosh.. I can see my parents standing and clapping for us so do minho’s parents they all smile to us.

“yess minho-ah yes..”I said to him and he put the ring on my fingers

 I smile to him while crying. he hug me tightly and everyone cheers for us even my parents and minho’s parents.

“don’t cry yuri-ah.. ”he said and still hugging me.

“im cry cause im too happy. thank you minho for the best present ever”I said to him

“I love you mrs.choi”

“love you to mr.choi”I said to him.

“kiss herr minho-goon”jonghyun yell at us who still hugging.

minho pull of the hug and I glance at jonghyun. im too shy kissing in front of they all and my parents.. duh.. I can’t do it -_- but minho touch my neck and make my face 1 inch from his face. gosh in front of everyone ?? but he smile to me cause I make a weird face in front of him.

“you look so funny”he said and laughing so do everyone.

“im..imm..”I said ashamed.

“just do it baby yul”I hear my mom voice from the crowded.

minho looked at my parents and my parents nodded to him. what was this.. he grab my face again and yeah now he was kissed my passionately im not kiss him back cause of shocked. until sooyoung yelled that I cannot doing a best kiss I kissed minho more passionate my hands around his neckand. his neck around my waist.

“eww.. im jealous..”ice princess said

we didn’t break our kissing and I think all the people getting bored of our kiss scene. so they gone leave both of us here and still kissing. we kissing about umhh 15 minutes.

“I need an oxygen”I said and take a deep breath.

“your kiss was the best”he said and make me blush.

“thank you for everything choi minho..”I said

I spend 24 hours with him in my birthday . im glad and happy cause we know when his birthday I was in Singapore for the concert. tomorrow we must to back to the reality being an idol and pretend to be single. but there is minyul carved inside our heart…

 

-I KNOW THIS IS SO BAD BUT THIS WAS MY IMAGINE ABOUT MINYUL. ANYWAY IM ABOUT TO POST IT EXACT WHEN YURI BIRTHDAY BUT MY INTERNET CONNECTION WASS SOO DEADDD.. SO I CAN POST IT NOW :'( SORRY IF IT'S WORSE-