December 4th 2011

My Birthday..

-Sorry for the wrong grammar, spelling etc-

 

AUTHOR POV

 

 

as usual Yuri and Minho do they own schedule, they just texting and call each other if they have a free time. yuri was wondering what minho have to prepare for tomorrow. so do minho still confused what should he prepare. they both afraid if they didn’t have any time for spend it together as they schedule was different and busy.

yuri had a text from minho after doing a performance.

 

mail

from : my flaming charisma <3

baby im so sorry.. :( about tomorrow  I want to spend a time with you. but I have a schedule tomorrow. umh.. maybe at night before you sleep we can meet and spend a little time together =] please cheer up. I m always here right in your heart.

 

ps. please spend your precious time with your member =*

 

yuri can’t hold her tears as a woman she feel bad that his beloved boyfriend cannot be with her tomorrow. tomorrow is her birthday, she’s hoping minho can be with her not like last year she only can hear he’s voice sang ‘Happy Birthday’ for her and see a bouquet as a gift. she wanted him so bad. yoona come to her and hug her. she understand what was her feeling as an idol too she feel the same way. it’s hard to make a relationship like a normal person.

 

++

 

11.00pm in SNSD dorm.

some of them already fall a sleep Jessica, seohyun,sunny,taeyeon, and tiffany was sleep on their own rooms. only yuri,yoona,hyoyeon and sooyoung who still awake. sooyoung was eating in the kitchen and kim choding was dancing crazily in front of her. yuri and yoona have a honest talk in they room.

“yuri-ah so what will you do tomorrow ?”yoona said

“I don’t know. I already make my schedule off for tomorrow”yuri said and try to hold her tears.

“it’s ok yul-ah im here. at least we all SNSD here for celebrate your birthday”yoona said and hug yuri.

yuri cry on yoona shoulder. she’s feel so hurt today and all yoona can do is healing her pain with saying that she’s here for her and her hair while yuri crying.

“you must understand him. maybe he’s feeling bad too”yoona said

“Im understand him yoona.”yuri said but inside her heart she’s feel not fair. she is a human too, she need a love for cheering her.

suddenly yoona phone ringing she look at the caller id

“oh.. donghae oppa.. yul-ah wait here I’ll pick this”she said and went outside room.

yuri was so lonely she look at her phone screen it was she and minho. and tears fall down from her eyes. yoona was comeback with a sleepy face.

“yul-ah we must go to sleep now. all the member already sleep”yoona said.

“you first I still want to awake”yuri said yoona nodded.

yuri was cry all night until she’s tired and fall a sleep.