December 2th 2011

My Birthday..

-Sorry for the wrong grammar, spelling etc-

 

 

Yuri POV

we win music bank again yeay im so happy. but actually Im happy cause someone I loved was here with me in korea. choi minho my beloved boyfriend is here. even though he’s here cause he have to full fill his schedule but im happy. I see him MCing with wonder girls, he’s doing interview IU  im a bit jealous of that but it just a WORK. we dating secretly since 2009 the first time he said love to me was so romantic. I giggle when I remember that moment again.

“you giggle again kwon yuri !”tiffany wake me up from my daydreaming.

“umh.. sorry”I said

we finished our schedule today. can’t wait for meet minho after I change our custom performance. he was so cute today. he always looking at me it’s too obvious but I love that. im feeling sorry for him I cannot show our relationship in public as people know that we are an idol. we must keep our bound from people out there. it’s kinda but we have too do this even sometime we cannot control our love in public.

“choi yurii hurry. your husband waiting outside ”sooyoung yell at me.

“geshh.. don’t be so loud anyone can hear you choi sooyoung !!”I yell at her back.

im scared that someone can hear that. SNSD member always teasing me with calling me choi yuri since I dating  minho. it’s annoyed but I love that kekeke. even leeteuk oppa call me that in front many people. he said sorry for me about 1000 times after that accident.

“im done”I said and going outside the changing room. im about fix my outfit until someone helped me to fix it.

“chagiya…”I said when I know minho was standing in front of me and helped me with my stupid belt.

“yess,, baby”he said and smile to me.

“yah.. you both stop it”Jessica said I just merong to her.

“you jealous about that jess. ask  taecyeon to do that too”the leader kid say.

“no Im not jealous. yoona was the one who jealous”Jessica pointed at yoona.

“bwohh ?? I didn’t even say one words you said im the one who jealous ??”yoona said with a loud tone.

“no yoona noona can do this to with donghae hyung”minho said and put his hand around my waist.

“pshh.. stop fighting. Jessica, yoona, yuri, and all of you who has boyfriend no need to jealous”sooyoung said to all

“now you turn to get some boyfriend”taeyeon said

“Im too busy for that unnie”sooyoung said but we are actually know she was trauma after she’s broke up with key.

“yeah,, so forget about this topic”hyoyeon said.

“unnie so you will be with minho today ?”the maknae asked me.

I looked at my boy beside me he nodded and smile.

“I think so seobaby”I said to her.

“where is sunny ??”hyoyeon asked us.

“im here..” she said and raise her hands

“there you are fake maknae”hyoyeon said and make we all laughing.

when the member already go im still in waiting room with minho for wait SHINee manager pick us. tonight we will have a dinner with the other SHINee members at they dorm. I call my manager that tonight I will stay with SHINee.

“thank you baby for full fill my promise to wear that bracelet ”he said

“your welcome baby. I hope no one noticing this”I said to him and he my hair as I lean my head on his shoulder.

“mrs.choi mind to wait here. I want to go to the rest room”he said to me.

“no im afraid here I will wait outside this room”I said he nodded.

as minho go to rest room I waited in front of waiting room. I see someone I know come to me.

“kwon yuri shi”she said.

“oh.. anyeong hanseo sunye unnie”I greet her.

“so you still here ?”she asked me.

“yeah.. im waiting for…”I can’t say that im waiting for SHINee van.

“you waiting your boyfriend aren’t you ?”Im a bit shocked when she said that.

“umh.. im.. im..”I cannot said yes cause im afraid if everyone know about us. were in the trouble

“it’s ok yuri-ah. every idol know that you and minho was in relationship and as we are in the same profession we should keep the secret”she said im a bit relief when she said that.

“thank you unnie”I said to her.

“no prob yuri-shi. and look your boy already here”she said we see minho come to us and he hug me immediately.

“yah.. minho stop it” I said to him.

“doesn’t were a cute couple noona ?”he asked sunye unnie while hugging me.

“of course. anyway we have to go now. have a nice date”she said and leave both of us.

I pull minho hug and turn around until our face meet.

“wow.. you want to kiss me here ?”he said I chucked hear that.

“no you prevent. don’t do that again in front of public were in dangerous babe”I yell to him.

“it’s ok yuri-ah were on off-air no one know about us. I swear”he said.

I just cross my hands and go back inside waiting room.

“don’t be mad chagiya.. im promise I will not doing that again”he said

“im not mad baby”I hug him and then were kissing.

I miss his soft lips even we had kissed 2 hours ago before the recording. maybe because our busy schedule so I always miss his kiss.

“min.. oh sorry for interrupt you all. but your van was already here”jungmo oppa come and shocked us.

my face turned red when we caught kissing. minho just cool like nothing happen he nodded and we going inside the van secretly hope no one see us. SHINee manager drive us into SHINee dorm. after we arrived minho press the bell until we see taemin was open the door.

“noonaa…”he said and about to hug me until minho blocked him.

“NO DON’T TOUCH MY GIRL”he yell to his beloved dongsaeng.

“ah.. hyung he’s my noona too”he said I just giggle.

“come here taemin-ah”I teased minho.

“no..noo…. kwon yuri stop that”he said jealous

“you all stop fighting over my door”diva key said

“sorry key”I said to him.

“wow.. noona you look y”kim jonghyun said while he watch the TV

“thank you jjong”I said to him.

“but she’s mine”minho said he always protect me from the guy who try to tempt me. so SHINee member always teasing him.

“yuri-shi mind to help me cooking”onew said from kitchen I nodded.

I help onew to cook, but actually im the one who cook and a bit helped from key. onew just helping me to taste the food. and like usual he always wanted me to make a chicken. minho always peek me every time while im cook. just want to make sure that onew  and key didn’t bother me. he was play a soccer game with jonghyun and taemin.

after the dinner ready we eat the food until our stomach full. we decided to watch Twilight sequel ‘Breaking Down Part 1’ I close minho face when we see a Making Love session in the movie. while key try to closing taemin ear and eyes. but we both fail, key yelling at taemin that he cannot see that scene again. well as SHINee mother he nagging too much.

I wash the dished with minho before we go to sleep. this is not my first time sleep with SHINee member I always sleep here if we had a free time since I dating minho. onew and jonghyun was prepared the mattress while key and taemin bring the pillow from his room.

“noona I want a..”I cut taemin sentence

“yess, stay here please ”I said and go to kitchen

taemin always want his milk before he sleep. so since im here I was his mom exchange key’s position. but kibum was doesn’t mind at all. I give his milk and sleep in minho chest. we sleep with this position from the left to the right‘onew,jonghyun,key,taemin, minho and then me’ we all fall a sleep.