December 5th 2011

My Birthday..

-Sorry for the wrong grammar, spelling etc-

 

00.00am 

 

 

YURI POV

I feel someone carry me and my hair but Im still sleepy maybe it just my dream. I decided to open my eyes as I feel someone kiss me on my cheek. I rub my eyes and see..

“minho ??”

“saengil chukha hamnida… saengil chukha hamnida… sarang haneun uri yuri~~ saengil chukha hamnida…”

all SNSD,SUPER JUNIOR and SHINee members was sang me a happy birthday song. they wore a cone hat and blow some trumpet I see minho in front of me bring a birthday cake with a ‘happy birthday kwon yuri’in it.

“make a wish then blow the candle”he said and smile.

‘I wish choi minho belong to me now and forever’ I said in my heart and blow al the candle.

“what was your wish yuri ?”sooyoung asked me.

“I wish you and key back together”I said and make they both blushing.

“you wish that ?”minho asked me and make his eyes turned big

“my wish is my secret”I said and wink.

I cannot believe that minho, all my member, SHINee member, even SUPER JUNIOR member was lie to me. they pretend didn’t know about this all. but I cannot mad at them all.

“Yah.. im crying all night long because of you”I yell at minho.

“and you know choi minho. I should hold my laugh over her in one day”yoona said

“you acting all the time ??”I said with unbelieved tone.

“yes,, I am”she said with proud.

yoona such a great actress she could hold her laugh just for make minho plans works. why I didn’t realize about this. but im happy anyway. we continue the party until 3 o’clock all the SHINee member and SUJU member will stay at our dorm for a while they need a rest after the earlier party.

but minho kidnapped me to his dorm. but I think it’s his plan too so I just go with him. I was wondering is he preparing another surprise on his dorm. we arrived the we walk in to his dorm. but wow.. there is nothing. same like usual so neat, minho put his coat and mine on the hanger.

“so kwon yuri happy birthday”he said and carry me to the balcony.

“yah.. put me down”I yell at him but he just smile.

“what are you doing ?”I asked him angry

“well, im so sorry I cannot prepare something nice. since yesterday I got a hectic schedule”he said while hug me and my hair.

my head was right in his chest I can hear his heart beat. make me so calm

“it’s ok minho-ah.. at least you with me I’ll be happy forever”I said to him.

we kissing passionately in the morning. we avoid all the wind who should make us cold. we talk about our past until we see the sun raise. this is was the best thing ever..

it’s already 06.30 I make a breakfast together with minho we make a messy pancake, flour was poured everywhere, even on my face and his face. minho was fail make his pancake and make it burn. but we finished our messy breakfast already we ate with laugh.

“wow.. our diva key will be mad if he saw this”I said to him.

“yeah.. so how about sleep first”he said I glance at him.

“no we must clean this first”I said and pointed at all the messy kitchen.

“we clean this latter please..”he make an aegyo to me.

I kiss his cheek and said “you go sleep first I want to clean this all first”

“no.. I want to sleep with you”he said and use his aegyo again.

“but how if your member coming ? they all will be mad at me”I said to him.

“this dorm was rented by me for one day”he said.

“but I hate the messy room oppa..”I said now it’s my turn to use my aegyo

“aish--- ok then I’ll help you”he said.

we clean all the messy but I look at the sleepy minho keep yawning and yawning. I feel bad for him. he must be so tired to prepare all the party yesterday. maybe I should let him rest.

“mr.choi you need some sleep”I said to him.

“no mrs.choi im fine”he said and yawning

“appa.. umma can clean this in a second. just wait sleep in your room now. cause you keep yawning every minutes”I said to him.

“omo did I ?”he said and make a funny expression and I laugh immediately.

“yes you are baby boy”I said and still laugh

“arasso baby yul… and please wake me up if you need anything”he said and kiss my cheek.

“don’t forget to clean your messy face too kekeke”I said he nodded.

I clean all the messy gesh.. im so tired Im sleep about umh 40 minutes ?? wow… I open minho and jonghyun room’s I can see my baby boy was sleeping he seems so tired. he was so cute when he sleep I cover his great body with a blanked. I adore his face I see our picture beside his bed.

“aigo…”I said cause minho pull me into his bed and now im on top of him.

“finish adored me mom ??”he asked with his sleepy voice.

“im not adored you”I said

“yes you are..”

“why I have to adore you anyway ?”

“because im adorable”he said I just laugh.

I sit beside him. he’s closing his big eyes again. I sigh im so tired.. Im about to sleep in jonghyun bed but minho cross his arm on my stomach.

“minho-ah im sleepy”I said to him and yawned

“sleep here with me”he said

“no it’s not fit for both of us”

“ok let’s not sleep”he said and stood up.

we take a shower in a different bathroom of course. and crapp im forgot I take some cloth what should I wear anyway..

“oppa….”I call his name but there is no answer.

I put the towel and make it covered my body from chest until knee. I searching the person I love.. he was in the living room watch a morning cartoon.

“minho-ah I didn’t bring my cloth”I said slow

“wow.. my girl was so hot”he drop his jaws

“what are you looking mr.choi !!”I yell at him.

“mian chagiya. it just your too hot”he said wink and go to nowhere.

“here you go”he said and give me.. MY CLOTH

“gosh where you ??...”he kiss my lips

“I said to you Im preparing all for today”he said and I smile he was a mistery.

“I’ll be back in a minute”I said and wear my cloth in his room.

after I wear my cloth I run to him. we watch a morning cartoon together until 11.00. we decided to make a lunch as our stomach was grumbling so terrible. we make samgyupsal for lunch. we feeding each other like we are in the high class restaurant. we drink a wine in the 12.00am. yeah.. we too obvious but as we cant going outside for a real lunch or dinner at the high class restaurant. I cut him a fruit for the desert.

“baby.. umma calling me. no it’s video call”I said to him.

he gulp his fruits and seems so nervous.

“it’s ok let’s greet her”I said and kiss him on cheek.

*VIDEO CALL

umma : yuri-ah our baby girl happy birthday.. (then sing a happy birthday song)

yuri : umma thank you very much (she’s crying)

minho : anyeong hanseo umma

umma : minho,, how are you ?

minho : im good umma, how about you, appa and hyung ?

umma : we all good in here (then she moved her phone so minho and yuri can see appa and yuri’s brother’s waving )

yuri : umma I miss you..

umma : I miss you too my girl, promise me you will be happy,healthy,and strong.

yuri : im promise umma.

umma : and minho please take care of my daughter well. we believe you can do it

minho : yes, umma I will.

umma : if you all have a free time please come here ok ?

(minho and yuri nodded)

*END VIDEO CALL

“I miss my mom”I said and cry over him he my hair and kiss my head.

“let’s call my mom too.. she said she want to say happy birthday to you”he said and I nodded.

I fix my throat so minho’s mother can hear my voice clearly. we talk a lot in phone I miss his mom too. it’s been a long time that we not meet. we promises to meet again someday. and yess I call minho’s mother umma too. I talk to his father and his hyung too. they said to always watch minho from a far. we talk in phone for a hour. even we call minho’s child jung yoogeun and how cute when he’s calling me mommy instead noona.

“oohh.. I want to meet all of them”I said to him.

“yeah me too baby”he said.

“let’s check the internet..”I suggest

“for what ?”he said

“I wanted to know if some people out there know that we exist or no”I said and he nodded.

we surfing the internet right now. first I type ‘CHOI MINHO’ in the google search.. wow I found a lot picture of him. 2min was quite popular just like yoonyul..

“what was this ?? you kissed jjong ??”I shocked when I see a video he was kissing with jonghyun. but I cant help I just laughing hard.

“yeah.. I try to teasing him but he’s do that”he said then I kiss him immediately

“I want to erase jonghyun lips from my baby lips. you know this is mine”I said in touch his soft lips.

“well,, jongho is same like yulsic”he said I nodded.

“what was this hot scene for auction ?”I said and click the link.

“no..noo.. not that.”he said but it’s too late 30 second who make me jealous.

“well,, it just a work”I said with a flat tone pretend to didn’t care.

“yeah.. and the model already have a boyfriend. so do I and you should know that my girlfriend was ten thousand hotter than her”he said and make me blush.

“minseo” I said and click the link again what was this -_- this all just make my heart irritated.

“it’s scripted babe. and when you come you see I was with you doing a summer night”he said and I smile again.

“minstal.. minho and krystal”whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattt it’s the most hurting he hold her hands ?!

“it’s not scripted isn’t it ?”I asked him with a jealous tone.

“it’s a baby jung”he said

“I don’t care.. you hold her hands in a public”I said and glance at him

“im sorry yul.. I just want to win in pattaya. we know that krystal is good in sport. but if you there I’ll pick you no matter what”he said but im still heart burned.

“don’t mad at me honeeyy pleasee”he used his aegyo again but Im avoid it.

“ok I’ll call sica noona for helping me. I swear I don’t like her and she is the one who hold my hands first”he said. all I can do is believe in him I know that krystal had a crush on him but sica promised that she wouldn’t stole minho from me. anyway I don’t want to ruin my perfect birthday with a fight.

“no baby im believe on you”I said and continue browsing

“look look at this”minho look excited when he see the article about shinee generation.

he clicked the link we find something that catch our eyes.

“MINYUL”we said together then clicked the link.

wow there is a lot of people love us. we see their edited picture is not bad. and laughing when minho get caught talk to taeyeon when he had to choose me over the maknae. and we see a lot of fan made video and yes we caught again when we do SMTOWN concert. some people avoid and didn’t believe at us. but a lot of them ship of our relationship they call us MINYUL COUPLE, FLAMING PEARLS.

“look at this.. we caught wear the bracelet at the same time”he said excitedly.

“minho.. but im a bit woried”I said to him.

“it’s ok baby.. just let them doing what they want”he said and kiss me on forehead.

I see a lot of people wishing me happy birthday. even my manager told me the fans already send me a lot of gift and most of them is mickey mouse. when im still browsing the internet minho go to his room. then he surprised me with a big doll of mickey mouse in front of me.

“wooww.. this is so big chagiyaa”I said and hug the doll.

“yeah.. I choose the big one. so if you miss my hug instead doing I virtual hug just hug the doll”he said I smile and jumped excitedly kiss him then dancing crazily.

“thank you so much babe”I said to him.

“you welcome my princess”

we stop surfing the internet, we turn off the computer then minho sleep on my lap I his soft hair. then he get up and carry me again like a kidnapped.

“yah choi minhoo where we goingg”I said and hit his back.

“aww.. that’s hurt yeoboo”he said

he pull me down in his bed now he was on top of me. he start kissing me on my neck make me moan. so yeah.. we kissing like a crazily person. but we can control our self for not doing it. we touching, , from up head until my waist that enough for us. he leave a red mark on my s. and I leave one on his muscular chest.

“yah kwon yuri I can’t why you leave this mark on here ?”he asked me while seeing the red mark

“you leave one on me so do me.”I said and giggle.

“so I cannot show my beauty abs”he said pretend too looked sad

“yeah.. cause your abs is only belong to me”I said and smirk at him.

we feel so tired after the bed scene we decided to sleep. we close our eyes and sleep but we cannot move cause this bad only fit for one person.

“choi yuri..”he said

“ne..”I said and still closed my eyes

“let’s move this bed is too small”he said and I nodded

“let me piggy back you mrs.choi”he said and I climb to his back.

he piggy back me to onew’s room. well he was the leader and he have his single bed who fit for two people’s.

“is it ok if we sleep here ?”I asked him while he drop me down

“of course onew hyung said we can use everything in here”he said then we fall a sleep.

 

-gosh.. this chapter is too long sorry if you bored with this-