December 3th 2011

My Birthday..

-Sorry for the wrong grammar, spelling etc-

 

 

MINHO POV

yuri wake up too early, she wake me up at 3 o’clock. she said she doesn’t want everyone caught her was sleep with me. I wash my sleepy face and brush my teeth while yuri preparing her self for go to her dorm. I bring my car’s key from Dream Team I won and a coat. well, Im already have my license and car so I can drive her home. yuri make’s me a coffee so I wasn’t too sleepy when I was drive.

“thank you for drive me home baby”she said and kiss my cheek.

“your welcome mrs.choi”I said and we go out from my car.

we walk hand in hand from the parking area to SNSD dorm. well no one will see us cause this is still 3 in the morning. we arrived in front of snsd dorm yuri press the password key. before she going inside we kissing about umhh.. 2 or 3 minutes kekeke. I love her so much.

“see you chagiyaa…”she said and I grab her wrist.

“love you”I said and kiss her forehead deeply.

“love you too.  and please go home now before someone see you in here”she said

I make a pout face.

“aigo this kid…”she said and give me a cup on my lips.

“ok then see you too choi yuri”I said and smile to her.

“don’t forget to eat your breakfast this morning. your breakfast already in the kitchen near the refrigerator”she said I nodded.

I kiss her for the last time before im going home. I still want her beside me all day but as we are an idol we should keep this relationship as a secret. cause we will be loosing our fans and make a lot of anti. sometimes I regret about this. but yuri said that we wouldn’t be together if we not being an idol.

im arrived in my dorm. I see the breakfast that yuri already made there is a note. I read that quickly

 

dear my beloved flaming charisma <3 

         yesterday was soo great ^^, thank you for everything I love you soo.. and say sorry for the other member that im leaving without permission kekeke. anyway now is 3th December hope two days again you will be with me all day :’) now eat your food before someone stole it.

                                                                                                                                Love, Black Pearl XOXOXO

 

wow I’m almost forgot that two days again is her birthday. I should prepare something nice for her. as last year I just can give her a bouquet of flower. I eat the breakfast and think what should I give to her.