Bonus #1

What's Rightfully Hers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wake up! Training time!!!!”

 

Nari groaned loudly when Suho suddenly barged in her room, clapping his hands obnoxiously loud. She shuffled closer towards Sehun’s chest and lifted the blanket on top of her, ignoring the loud exclaims of a  completely annoying Alpha.


She then heard Sehun’s annoyed groans as well and she really wanted to smack Suho on the face because he is just that annoying. She was nicely sleeping beside Sehun and then he just barged inside their room with the loudest voice ever. God; does his power as an Alpha gives him this obnoxious side? It could be; because he indeed wasn't trying to hide his superior side.

 

“Leave me alone..” She mumbled sleepily, shoving her face closer to Sehun’s muscled chest. Suho growled at the display of affection she was showing – especially when she bravely shooed him away – and the fact she has been giving her entire attention to Sehun even if they were already in good terms. For god’s sake he still hasn't marked her, and he knows none of the others has marked her as well. He knows he shouldn't be growing angry, because he kind of deserves it with his annoying actions and the fact Sehun was the only one who had been nice to her. But they had thrown the back behind their backs, apparently; she just might have some hate in her and the thought made him sad. 

 

He strolled towards her with loud stomps of feet, and easily clutched on her visible hand before jerking her up to sit down. She squealed at the surprise, and glared heavily at him which she easily returned with an equal gleam of danger in her eyes. 

 

“Get up. Didn't you say you wanted to train your powers? Well get up then,”

 

“Baby, please! It's six in the morning on a Saturday night!” Nari whined childishly, using the endearment  nickname he loves the most so she can convince him to leave. He did soften a little, but he still kept his clutch on her arms, pulling her up on her feet – in which she roughly groaned at. 


“Honey look, it's great to train in the morning, gives you more energy! Don't you want that?”


“No,” Nari deadpanned, though she let him drag her to the bathroom in complete resentment at the fact she needed to be awake this early in the morning. She wouldn't deny the fact she really wanted to train her powers, but she didn't want to be up on a Saturday morning where she is happily cuddled with her perfect soulmate. Is that very hard to ask?!


He pushed her to the bathroom, threw some proper clothes at  her face before closing the door, urging her to clean up to start the new day. 

She groaned in annoyance, but did as he asked and easily striped from her clothes. After a long torture in washing up – she has the DNA of a wolf, it doesn't change the resentment the animals have against water – she trotted downstairs with the ugliest scowls she can master. Again; does Suho really needs to wake her up in the morning? But it is her fault for telling him she wants to train her powers for school.


-


“Can we kiss and cuddle instead?” Nari opened her eyes hopefully, waiting for Suho’s reply at her preposition, but he only sighed out loud and opened his eyes to send her a glare. She pouted at his looks and pretended to straighten, sitting back to her usual Yoga position on the ground, her knees touching Suho’s.


After taking forever in eating breakfast – honestly; she just wanted Suho to give up – Suho dragged her to the huge garden surrounding their gorgeous home and started to give her some Yoga instructors, claiming that she needs her ultimate concentration to be able to control her powers completely.

 

“Can you please concentrate instead of not trying at all?” Suho scolded, and then blew a deep concentrated breath, not even bothering to wait for her reply. Apparently- according to Suho – Yoga makes you much less tensed and can help you grasp the full potential of your powers as he assumes. Honestly, Nari thinks it’s a big pile of bull but No! Suho thinks completely different.

 

Someone then bounced towards their direction, arms wrapped around her waist from behind in a full force that made her fall forward on her face, palming the green grass. Suho let out a tired sigh when the two – the damn intruder and Nari – started laughing like dorks.

 

“Really? Baekhyun?” Suho deadpanned, and watched as Baekhyun helped Nari up on her feet before attacking her fully on her lips with kisses that send her in a frenzy of crazy laughter. Again, Suho sighed, throwing his hands in the sky because why does he have to be stuck with these dorks? 

 

“Hey gorgeous,” Baekhyun muttered huskily in between her lips, and she giggled softly as she kissed him again, totally ignoring the huge eye roll of Suho from beside her.

 

“Are you done? Cause we have some trainings to do..” Suho muttered annoyingly, still not standing up from his place to even separate the two because he was deadly jealous of the two – though he wouldn't like to admit that. 

 


“Oh lay off Hyung, let me have some fun,” Baekhyun annoyingly stared at Suho, a frown visible on his face that was removed immediately when Nari started to smother him with kisses all over his face again, and he easily cupped her face and claimed her lips in his, using his teeth this time.

 

“Gross,” Muttered Suho annoyingly, pouting childishly as he crossed his arms on his chest, staring down at the ground with absolute disdain directed all for a particular boy. 

 

He then felt Nari bouncing over him, and he fell down on the grass with her on top of him. He gave her wide eyed look, while she giggled cutely before kissing him fully on the lips, smiling between his lips.

 

“Oh hush boy, lets make out first and then eat some delicious food from Kyung,” 


Suho chuckle at her attempt – finally! -  and started to kiss her back as passionately. He heard a distant  growl from a particular bacon that he didn't even acknowledge as their kissing started to heat.

 

“Stealer..” He heard Baekhyun's mutter from behind, and even if he was lying down and kissing his mate with his everything; he could easily read Baekhyun. He knew the boy was probably pouting over him.


He held Nari’s waist with one hand, engulfing her in his warmth; while his other hand was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter