#1o

Teacher Lee JiHoon, Rebel MinGyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The moment Mingyu’s lips touched mine, I wasn’t able to grasp the situation in my head. After a few seconds, after a hit of realization, I started hitting Mingyu’s shoulders to let go, but Mingyu’s lips stayed put on mine.

 

Just when I thought he was going to pull away, he bit my bottom lip slightly and then pulled away.

 

My thumb reached to touch my bottom lip right after he stepped back.

 

“ You … What is the meaning of…”

“ I like you shorty teach”

“ … Kim Mingyu, keep your jokes on an appropriate level please”

“ You think this is a joke? What do I have to do get you to believe me?”

“ … What is there to even like me for…”

“ It’s because you’re you that I like you”

“ Kim Mingyu”

“ It’s not like I’m asking you to accept my feelings at this moment but… shorty teach you wanna know what I’m gonna do?”

“ … What?”

“ You’re in big~ trouble now”

“ … What? What are you talking about?”

“ Shorty teach, listen carefully okay?”

 

My ears perked up to listen to Mingyu’s next words.

 

“ I’m going to start expressing my love for you publicly, and if you reject my gestures of affection I’m going to throw a fit”

“ … Are you trying to make a deal with me?”

“ Oh… is that how it became to be? Anyways, if you want to see my student life to go somewhat smoothly, you have to take the love I’m going to feed you~ Alright I’m off to bed good night shorty teach!”

 

Chu~

 

In a mere second, Mingyu planted a small kiss on my cheek and ran off into his guest room.

 

I stand in slight daze while touching my cheek for a few moments before heading to my bedroom. That night I fell asleep early.

 

Next Morning

 

When I opened my eyes the next morning, I don’t know when that rascal came in, but I felt Mingyu hugging me while sleeping.

 

I felt like pushing him off the bed, but because I didn’t want to waste any energy on him in the morning, I left him be and peeked at his sleeping face.

 

And I realized; Mingyu is actually quite handsome.

 

While sleeping Mingyu looks like a peaceful baby, but when he opens his eyes he’s such an annoying brat.

 

When I slowly reached to brush my fingers slightly across his cheeks, my wrists were grabbed.

 

“ What the! You… weren’t sleeping…?”

“ Shorty teach you… is this the type of hobby you have…?”

“ … What?”

“ Do you like to touch people’s faces while their sleeping as a hobby…?”

“ What? No No!! I…”

“ Shh but that’s not a hobby of oppa’s”

 

… What the hell is this kid saying?

 

“ What?’

“ In the future if you wanna see oppa’s face or touch it, don’t do it while I’m sleeping; do it when I’m wide awake okay?”

 

Mingyu grinned and ruffled my hair, heading to the bathroom to take a shower afterwards.

 

“ Aish… that kid is literally treating me like we’re the same age,, oh no… I’m going to be late again!”

 

With the panicked thought of being late, I took a rushed shower and put on my clothes hastily. When I tried to head out, Mingyu blocked the way.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter