#o1

Teacher Lee JiHoon, Rebel MinGyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

" Teacher Lee!!"

" Oh! Hello Teacher Boo! Do you need anything?"

" Teacher Lee, in your class... is there a student named Kim Mingyu?"

 

Kim Mingyu... just hearing that name makes me angry.

 

" Yes... there is"

" I think it'll be best if you just ignore Kim Mingyu... I'm saying this for your sake"

" Huh? Why is that?"

" There have been teachers in the past who have gotten involved with Kim Mingyu, and none of them made it out sane... in the end, all of those teachers quit because of that one student. Anyways, try not to worry and get involved with that student! I will be heading to my own classroom then, let's have lunch together sometime!"

" Sure thing.."

 

Try not to worry and get involved with him... I can't do that, no matter how troublesome that boy is. He is my student and this is my first time teaching! How can I just ignore and watch from afar?

I can't do that, so I will never stop getting involved.

I will for sure teach him a lesson and make him into a fine boy!

 

Oops... I'm 5 minutes late to my class because I was thinking to myself about trivial things.

 

" Oh my goodness! I'm late!"

I stand up abruptly, take my teaching materials and head to the classroom.

 

 

 

 

As I entered the room, I see all the students sitting at their desks.

But wait... there are a couple of empty seats..?

 

"Uhm.. it seems that there are a couple of empty seats... who's missing?"

" Kim Mingyu's gang is missing"

" Uh.. pardon me?"

" Kwon SoonYoung, Jeon Wonwoo, Lee Chan, Seo MyungHo... these guys always stick with Kim Mingyu, so we call them Mingyu's gang"

"Oh... But isn't the term "gang" have a negative connotation to it...?"

 

But this Kim Mingyu kid... he really does whatever he pleases...

Skipping class like this... I will have to seriously discipline him!

 

" Teacher, I would like it if you'd just started class now"

 

Ah.. who was this kid.. oh! He's the school's smartest student Lee Seokmin.

 

" Oh.. Of course. Let's start class now"

 

I collected myself, and started the lesson after that. Although I was nervous about teaching for the first time, it was going smoothly without any problems.

 

Shmmp

 

The door opens in the middle of class, and the five missing students all walked in, one after another.

What the heck, these kids have absolutely no manners, barging into class without a knock on the door...

 

" What do the five of you think you're doing right now?"

" Huh? Shorty teach!"

 

Kim Mingyu brightly smiles as he sees me.

That kid... he's really playing around with me right now!

 

" Kim Mingyu, my name is Teacher Lee Jihoon, not shorty teach"

" Ok shorty teach!

 

Hah... Hold it in Lee Jihoon.

They say if you can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter