Questions

Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun was so happy to see Ryeowook, he began to whistle as he walked toward Ryeowook's room. As Kyuhyun opened the door, he saw a man sitting up, watching television. Ryeowook stared with confusion. He didn't recognize him but then Ryeowook looked at the clock, and realized that it was lunch time. Ryeowook broadened his eyes, recognizing him now. 

It was Kyuhyun.

Ryeowook smilied brightly toward the man as he stared back in awe. He saw this man with messy brown hair that was tall and slender who had this mysterious look in his eyes where you could see happiness hidden in saddness. "Am I dreaming?" Kyuhyun thought. Ryeowook grabbed his whiteboard after realizing he stared too long at Kyuhyun.

"Kyuhyun! I'm so glad I finally met you. I heard you come at this time every day, literally." Ryeowook started to blush as he wrote each word down. "Likewise. I mean about you being glad to see me." Ryeowook laughed. "Not hearing you everyday. You..you couldn't talk." Kyuhyun spoke awkwardly as he continued heading toward the man. He sat down and looked straight into Ryeowook's soul. He saw light and happiness, something he haven't seen the moment they met. "Do you want to go down to eat in the cafeteria. Their food isn't that great but the pudding is. Ironic how you could literally feel the calories go down when the diabetic also can take if they wanted to." Kyuhyun filled in the silence that slowly desicated in the room. "Huh, how strange!" Ryeowook smiled once again, as he raised the board. "Anyway, yes! I. AM. STARVING!" Ryeowook saw as Kyuhyun's smile rose after reading every word. 

Ryeowook hasn't taken a single step since he woken up, but without realizing, he tried to take a coupld steps and was in the midst of falling until Kyuhyun grabbed onto Ryeowook's waist. "I got you." Ryeowook stared with sincerity at Kyuhyun and without speaking, he saw a "thank you" in his eyes. Kyuhyun grabbed a wheelchair and placed Ryeowook carefully on. He grabbed the whiteboard and started heading down to the hospital cafeteria. Ryeowook decided to wait at their table while Kyuhyun was picking out their food. He tried to get the least grossest one on the list and decided to just ask Ryeowook what we wanted since all of the food was pretty bad. 

"Ryeowook, do you have any preference?" Kyuhyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter