Crush ( Part 2 )

In Your Smile (Short Stories)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

3 months already past. Ha Jin and Ho Won already close to each other like a couple. Everyday, they will eat breakfast and lunch. Sometimes, they will have dinner together too. Other staffs feel very suspicious toward them since they always together whenever they go.  When the people ask about their relationship, they only say that they just friend, nothing more. 

"Do you guys think that they just friend? I don't quite believe it." ask Woohyun to the his other officemate. 

"I know right. They are too close to be just friend. You guys saw right how Hoya looking at Ha Jin? It's not like how a friend look at another friend. It is more than that." Said Sungyeol, the other guy. 

"You should look how Ha Jin look at Hoya too! Sometimes I saw that Ha Jin keep blushing when Hoya smile or pat her hair." Said Dasom. 

"Really? I don't notice it. They sure like each other but didn't confess yet." Said Ji Eun. 

"I know, right. They are too clueless about their own love. Should we plan something so they will confess to each other?" Ask Seungyeol while thinking some idea. 

"I have an idea!" Said Dasom after a moment. 

"I think I know what are you thinking. Should we proceed it right away?" Said Woohyun with  smile. 

 

One Fine Day.... 

 

The sound of the phone ringing on sunday morning are really annoying for everyone including Ha Jin. She hate it when someone try to wake her up on weekends si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter