Love At First Sight? (II)

In Your Smile (Short Stories)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kim Kyu Jong's POV : 

 

After the girl are left, I feel speechless. She looks really beautiful when she smile. I wonder if she already have a boyfriend or even already get married since she look young and sweet. I notice that she feel uncomfortable when I come near her but still, she answer me even without looking at me. But wait, she look familiar to me though. Did I already meet her before? But, nevermind. Since I'm already to move back here, I'm sure that I can meet with her again. And she said that she will tell her name if we meet again right? So, I will wait. So i decide to stay here for a while before going back home before 11 o'clock since my mother ask me to accompany her to meet her friend at town. 

 

~So pain, so pain..uulhuhann.. ttuturuttuu~

 

Who bother me right now? So annoying. Quickly I slid my hand to my pant's pocket to get my handphone. A heavy sigh release from my mouth when see the caller ID. 

"Wae?" I ask after pick up the call.

"Anyeong, hyung! Did I disturb you right now?" Ask the caller.

"What do you want? I just want to relax here and now you disturb me. You better have a good reason about why you called me right now, maknae." I said, feel annoyed. 

"Eyyy, hyung. Don't be mad at me. I miss you. Hehehe.." 

"I'm going to hang up now." I said.

"Wait hyung! I'm sorry okay. I really have something to ask you. Don't hang up!" 

"Okay, Junnie. Hurry and spill it out." I said, want to end this conversation quickly.

"Okay, okay.. Aigo, hyung.. You are really no fun." Said Hyung Jun.

"Bye~" 

"Ah.. Hyung! Okay, okay! Chill hyung. I just want to ask if you free tonight. Hyun Joong hyung want to ask us to hang out together with Young Saeng hyung and Jung Min too since it has been a long time we are not meet with each other. I kinda miss you guys." Said Hyung Jun. 

"Tonight? Let me see.. Okay, I will come. Text me the place. I will inform you if I come late since I have to accompany my mother to the town after this. I will call you later. Anything else that you want to ask?" I ask.

"Nope. That's all. Nothing more. Anyway, say hi to your mother for me, okay?" 

"Okay, maknae! So, see you later." 

"Ne, hyung! Anyeong~~" After I hang up the call, I decide to go back home since the time already show ten forty-five a.m. In the rush, I quickly make my way back home.

 

 

                                                           ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

 

 Author's POV : 

 

It's already 12 noon and now, In Ha and her mother are waiting for Mrs. Choi's friend to arrive. They just arrive at the restaurant where the mothers agree to meet. Mrs. Choi said that the person that they are going to meet is our neighbor who already move back to their neighborhood after years they lived at countryside. 

After about ten minutes past, there a two figure approach their table. Mrs. Choi get up and greet her friend with hug. While In Ha feel shock when see the person that come along with her mother's friend. The guy just smile sweetly.

"Aigo.. It has been long time since the last time we meet years ago. I really miss you, Sun Hwa-ah.." said the lady after released the hug. 

"I know right. You should just have to my house so I can prepare anything without waste the money to have lunch outside." Said Mrs. Choi.

"I don't to trouble you by making lunch for us. Since we have not meet for a long time, I want to treat you some delicious food. That is why I ask you to meet me here. Oh, before I forget. This is my son, Kim Kyu Jong. I hope you still remember him." Said Mrs. Kim.

"Anyeonghaseyo! Kim Kyu Jong imnida. Nice to meet you, Mrs. Kim." Said Kyu Jong while bow to show some respect to the elder.

"Aigo.. Of course I remember. Why do you call me Mrs. Kim? You use to called me eomonim when you still kid." Said Mrs. Choi.

"Ah. Ne, eomonim.." 

"Your son are really handsome. Oh, and this is my daughter, Choi In Ha. In Ha-ah... this lady here is my bestfriend since middle school. Greet her." Said Mrs. Choi.

"Anyeonghaseyo.. Choi In Ha imnida. Nice to meet you eomonim." Said In Ha, intoduce herself while bowing.

"You are so pretty In Ha-ah.. I remember when you still kid, you use to have short hair. And Kyu Jong always play with you everyday. You guys r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter