Love At First Sight? (lV)

In Your Smile (Short Stories)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The sky are really beautiful when night come. There are so many start that show on the sky tonight and it is really beautiful. There are about two or three couple that walking in the neighborhood just to be with each other. They look so happy even without talking with each other. 

At the same time, there is awkward couple that walking side by side but they keep silent without mutter a word. They look uncomfortable with each other since been years that they never talk or meet with each other. The boy really want to say something to the girl, but it seems like really hard to talk. He become like a coward who scared to confess his feeling to the girl he love. For the girl, she also want to talk with the boy and want him to know that she have forgive him about the past and want to start a new fresh. But, she don't know how to start and she finally give up without even trying to say those words. 

After about twenty minutes they walking, finally they arrived at the girl's house. Awkwardly, they turn to face each other and want to bid their goodbye. 

"Ermm.. Thanks for sending me back home, oppa. I will go in first." Said Choi In Ha without waiting for Kyu Jong to say a word, she make her way to her door house.

"In Ha-ah.. Wait up!" 

"Ne?" In Ha stop her step and turn to face Kyu Jong. Without warning, Kyu Jong make his way to where In Ha standing and hug her without word.

"Oppa.."

"Let me talk first." Said Kyu Jong still hugging In Ha, don't want to release the hug. 

"But..." 

"I know that I hurt you when I don't even try to keep in touch with you years ago. I'm really sorry about that. It is not my intention to not contacting you after I moved out from here. It is just I lost all your contact info and I'm really busy with things that I have to do until one day I realized that I already lost your contact info. I tried to ask my mother, but she never tell me. So, I give up but it is not like I forgot about you. I will always remember you each day, each hour and even each seconds. I really miss you but I don't know how to contact you. But, you know, when my mother said that we are going to move back here, I feel so happy. I don't know how should I react when my mother told me this news. I already know that my mother want to meet your mother the other day. When I met you at the park, I really thought that you are too familiar yet I don't recognized you since your face are different from the last time I met you years ago. Now, I really glad that I can meet you again. So, can you forgive me?" Explain Kyu Jong after released the hug. He just look at the ground when he explain the reason. In Ha just keep silent. 

"Oppa.. I already forgive you a long time ago. I don't even has a reason to stay mad at you. I know you have your own reasons. It just sometimes, I feel so lonely without you by my side. But please, don't leave me alone again. It's not like I don't have any friends, but I really want to have you at my side. So, let's be friend again?" Said In Ha. 

"Okay!" Answer Kyu Jong and immediately hug In Ha. When the both hug each other, unknowingly for both of them, their heart beats so fast. But they just ignored it and enjoy the feelings. 

 

 

A FEW MONTHS LATER..

 

After Kyu Jong and In Ha cleared their misunderstanding between them, they officially dating each other two months ago with Hyun Joong and the gang make a awesome event just for them to confessed to each other. After so much support from the others including In Ha's bestfriend, Kim Dasom, and also from both family, they will get married for about a month more. Like Kyu Jong said, he don't want to delay their marriage so that is why, he want to hurry with the marriage.

And guess what, they are getting married today! Both In Ha and Kyu Jong really feel nervous even just thinking about their wedding and at the same time, they really feel happy when after years they separated, they got the chance to be together again. 

"Eyy.. Jongie hyung! Don't be too nervous. Everthing will be fine. And you know what? In Ha are really beautiful today. You are so lucky, you know. How I wish that In Ha is my bride today." Said Hyung Jun, admiring In Ha.

"Yah! You want to die? She is mine! Don't you dare to flirt with her. I'm warning you." Said Kyu Jong, feel annoyed with what Hyung Jun said. Hyung Jun and Jung Min just laugh after heard what Kyu Jong said. 

"Relax, Jongie. This brat just joking. We know that In Ha is yours. We will not steal In Ha from you. So, just relax." Said Jung Min.

"I can't help but being nervous. Maybe because I rushed the wedding. That is why I feel nervous." 

"Just relax, hyung! You are gonna to be fine. Everything is gonna to be fine." Said Hyung Jun. Before Kyu Jong get a chance to reply, there are someone open the door of the room where the three at. It turns to be Hyun Joong that appear.

"Uwahhhh!!! You look so handsome today, Jongie! I can believe that you are gonna to get married before me. I'm so proud of you." Said Hyun Joong after he enter the room. 

"Thanks , hyung! Well, I'm sorry though because I get married first. You should get married soon! You are getting older you know." Said Kyu Jong. 

"Yeah, I know. By the way, the event will start in five minutes more. So, you should move now. Let's get out." Said Hyun Joong.

"Okay. I'm ready!" 

"Don't too nervous! Just relax and don't think much. Just focus on your wedding. And one more thing, don't do something embarrassing. In Ha really look beautiful today. So, behave yourself." Said Hyun Joong.

"Ne, hyung. I understand." 

"So, let's go!" 

 

                                                      ******************************************     

 

The atmosphere around the wedding's hall are.. how can we describe it? Loveable? Lively? But the not to the groom and bride, they feel so nervous. The guests already waiting for them to voice out their vows to be husband and wife. 

"Now... I pronounce you as husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Without hesitation, Kyu Jong quickly make a move and kiss In Ha lovingly. The guests claps their hand and cheering for the new couple. After the kiss, both In Ha and Kyu Jong face the guests and bow to show some respect to them. 

"And now.. let's us hear a speech from both groom and bride. Can anyone give the microphone to them?" Said Hyung Jun who became the MC for the wedding. 

"What should I say. This is too sudden since I don't know that I have to give the speech today. I will make it simple. I'm really thankful to God since give me the chance to marry the women taht I love or to be precise, I can marry my first love which I really love since the first time I met years ago. I really love everything about her and I don't care if she has any flaws since we can complete each other. To my beautiful and lovely In Ha.. I really love you so much and will never leave you again. I will always love you and be with you no matter what happen. Only death that will separate us. And to my family and friends, thank you so much for make my dream comes true for marrying this kid! Kamsahamnida!" Said Kyu Jong feel thankful. After Kyu Jong finished his speech, everybody claps their hands. 

"I don't know what to say. I feel thankful to my family and my friends for make this wedding successfully. The only things that I want to say since I don't want to take so much time by keep talking.. The things that I want to say, I really love you, yeobo. I really do! Just promise me that you will never leave me again without telling me like what you do years ago." Said In Ha and quickly give a peck on Kyu Jong's check. After that, the guests keep on cheering to the couple.

"Wow... That are so lovable for them. I hope that I can get married soon. In Ha-ah... can you introduce to me some girl so I can get married soon?" Ask Hyung Jun shameless. 

"Let me think about it later. If you behave, I will introduce to you some girl. Or you better search it for yourself since I will be busy with my husband." Said In Ha want to tease Hyung Jun.

"Eyyy... Don't show you lovey dovey act in front of me. I feel jealous, you know." Said Hyung Jun act like a jealous man. 

"If you jealous, then find a girl and get married soon!" This time, Jung Min said, want to annoy the maknae. 

"That's true. Get a girl first, okay!" Said Kyu Jong and laugh. The guests keep laughing when heard what the three said.

"Aishh... You two always make me annoyed. Whatever! Okay! Let's continue this event with a surprise

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter