Crush (Part 1)

In Your Smile (Short Stories)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback ~~~~

 

I remember the first time I met him. The rain pour heavily and I had to wait until the rain stop so I can go home. Well, my house is near to my workplace. It just that, I don't want to get sick just because of the rain. My antibody are not too strong so I can easily get sick and it is because I forgot to bring the umbrella. That time, I was alone at the bus station. As I kept waiting, there was a guy who wore a black t-shirt with blue jeans. His cloth are totally wet from walking in the rain. I can still remember his face. He is so handsome. From that moment, I feel that I had falling in love with that guy.  But I'm bet that he had a girlfriend. Well, a handsome guy without a girlfriend, it is a lie.  

So, after a while, the rain has stop. Quickly I get up from my seat and walking back home. I wish that I can stay longer but if I stay longer, the rain might be pour again and it is getting late.That was the first and last time I met with that guy. I really hope that I can meet him again. 

 

                                 ############   

 

Present ~~~~

 

"Yah! Go Ha Jin! Why are you late? Did you see the time now?" Ask Mr. Yoo a bit angry. 

"I'm sorry, Mr. Yoo. Something came up, that is why I'm late. And I'm sorry for not informing about my lateness. It won't happened again. I promise!" Said Ha Jin. 

"Okay. I will let it pass since this is your first time. But remember,  if you come late next time, I won't be easy on you." Said Mr. Yoo. 

"Yes, sir! I will remenber that! " 

"And one more thing. I have a favor to ask you. Follow me to the office now." 

"A favor? Okay, Mr. Yoo. I will come to your office after this. Let me place my things first." 

"Okay. Don't be late." 

"Okay, sir!" After that, Mr. Yoo go back to his office. Quickly, Ha Jin walk to her desk and put all her things. After a moments, s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter