Love At First Sight? (III)

In Your Smile (Short Stories)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two Days Later~~~ (Wednesday)

 

As usual, Kyu Jong will come to Jaksal Restaurant to help his bestfriend. Last Monday's night, Kyu Jong had to explained about what actually happened years ago thay make In Ha really mad at him. Not only Hyun Joong that heard it, but the others too since Hyun Joong ask them to come and later, without Kyu Jong's knowing, the others make plan for Kyu Jong and In Ha to get back together. They come into the conclusion that the two are really love each other since In Ha reacts that way. If not, why should In Ha mad at Kyu Jong until now.

From what Kyu Jong told them, he do like In Ha since she are different from the other girls that he know. She never care about her appearance when they still kid. Just look at In Ha appearance now, she really don't care about her image. When the other girl are use branded outfit, wear make up to attract the guys, but In Ha is it not like them. She just wear a simple outfit even she go to work. Hyun Joong also said that he never saw In Ha wearing any expensive dress or other item when she come to the restaurant and she always come alone and never bring other people except for her parents. So, Hyun Joong sure that In Ha is still single. 

So, they plan to make the two meet with each other at the restaurant for them to clear their misunderstanding. Tonight, Hyun Joong will call In Ha to come to the restaurant and tell her that he want to hang out with her since it has been a long time they are not hang out together. For Kyu Jong, the others will make him stay at restaurant until the restaurant closed. Since the restaurant will close earlier since today are Wednesday. Usually, the five of them will hang out together on Wednesday just to have some fun. That is why, Hyun Joong thought maybe today are the perfect time for them to meet face-to-face. 

 

Night Time~~

 

 

"Ahhh~~~ I'm so tired! Why there are always have many customers.." said Jung Min and after he finished his word, someone smack his head. Quickly he turn his head and see who is the one that smacked his head. 

"What is that for?" Ask Jung Min feel dissatisfied.

"Why are you so rude? If I don't get many customers, how can I give you free food? If you said like that again, you will never get free food or I don't allow you to come to my restaurant after this." Hyun Joong threatened Jung Min. After heard what Hyun Joong said, Jung Min feel terrified. 

"Eyy.. hyung.. Why are you so cruel? Okay, okay~~ I will never such thing again. I'm sorry.. By the way, where is Kyu Jong? He should be here." Ask Jung Min while searching for Kyu Jong. 

"Oh, I ask him to go buy some drink for us with Maknae. Where is Saengie? I think that I saw him here anout five minutes ago." Ask Hyun Joong.

"Oh.. He go to toilet. He will back soon. By the way, the girl that you said yesterday... What is her name? In Young? In Soo?" Jung Min try to remember about the girl that Hyun Joong mentioned before.

"It is Choi In Ha, Kyu Jong soon-to-be girlfriend. What about her?" Ask Hyun Joong while raised his eyebrows.

"Oh, yeah. Choi In Ha.. Did she come today? You said that you the two meet right?" Ask Jung Min want to confirm back his hyung's plan.

"Ah, that. She said that she will come since I said that I want to treat her today. That is why I ask Kyu Jong to buy some drink." Answer Hyun Joong. 

"Hyung! There is a girl searching for you outside! Maybe it is In Ha." Said Young Saeng who just come to the place where Hyun Joonh and Jung Min at. Without saying anything, Hyun Joong rush to the front door.

"Oh, In Ha-ah..Finally you come. Come in." Said Hyun Joong and lead In Ha to the table.

"Let me introduce you to my friend. This is Park Jung Min and this is Heo Young Saeng. And guys, she is Choi In Ha, my bestriend." Said Hyun Joong.

"Anyeonghaseyo! Choi In Ha imnida. Nice to meet you." Said In Ha while bow to show aome respect.

"Finally, I got to meet you In Ha-ah. Hyung always said that he has a girl friend but never show us.By the way, you are younger than us right?" Ask Jung Min.

"Yeah, I think since Hyun Joong is older two years from me." Said In Ha after she take a seat as for Hyun Joong ask her.

"Then, just called us oppa. Young Saeng hyung is same age as Hyun Joong hyung while me a year younger than them." Said Jung Min.

"Ah ne.." answer In Ha still feel awkward with Jung Min and Young Saeng. 

"In Ha-ah.. You just wait here okay? I will serve the food anytime soon. Don't feel nervous with us. My friends are so nice, so don't worry, okay?" Said Hyun Joong, know that In Ha feel uncomfortable since it is first time he ask her to join the other.

"Can I help you the serving?" Ask In Ha.

"No no no.. Just sit here with Young Saeng. I will bring Jung Min with me to help me. Let's go, Minnie-ah." Said Hyun Joong. 

"Eyy, hyung! Just bring this otter with you! I'm so tired." Said Jung Min while pouting.

"Just come with me. I need this otter to help me with something else later." Said Hyun Jong still want Jung Min to follow him. 

"Alright then. In Ha-ah.. we go to the kitchen first. Stay with this otter for a while before the other two guys come back, okay?" Said Jung Min.

"Just go the two of you. I want to talk with In Ha. Go go go~" said Young Saeng, feel annoyed the guys called him otter. After Young Saeng finished his word, Hyun Joong and Jung Min quickly make their way to the kitchen. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter